Stray Fawn Community

+*~Positive Vibes~*+

irisflowering

5 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Uhm.. I don’t think they’re cute.. ;-; I think mammal babies are generally the most cutest. (Yes that includes human babies but I can’t draw them >.<)

But why?

why do you not think they’re cute qwq

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I suppose ❤️ (actually I remember at one point I got to hold an alligator, and it was the worst fear I’ve ever experienced.. so yeah..) I’m up for holding a baby if you are ^^

Yes, I wouldn’t mind holding an alligator

also I think the game ooblets is pretty good for this thread. it's like pokemon but the ooblets have dance battles instead of battles to the death and it's cute and you can do farming

I think it's in like a closed beta? for youtubers and stuff? not sure but I know Sqaishey played it

54 minutes ago, That One Crow said:

sorry this isn't very positive, but does anyone else ever read fanfiction and out of no where there's major character death

cry times

are you using wattpad to read the fanfiction?

1 minute ago, That One Crow said:

yeah ;-;

just something i wanted to say, on ao3 there are certain tags you can put to inform your readers of big things in the fic. for example: major character death, underage, creator chose not to use archive warnings, no archive tags apply or, my favourite, graphic descriptions of violence. 

not sure how it works on ao3

3 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

just something i wanted to say, on ao3 there are certain tags you can put to inform your readers of big things in the fic. for example: major character death, underage, creator chose not to use archive warnings, no archive tags apply or, my favourite, graphic descriptions of violence. 

not sure how it works on ao3

Thank you!