Stray Fawn Community

Infectious Lands-Aka Niche except it's the Walking Dead

Katumai

"Ow! Hey, what was that for?!"

@$!#%*×+ shrugged, examining the blood on her claws as she realized just how messed up she truly was becoming.

The sound and the feeling of flesh being torn open, the sight of her victim recoiling in pain and the pure fear that emanated from them...

"I felt like it."

And she struck again.

-----------------

"So, uh...it's mine?"

"Don't look so excited."

"No, no, he's...cute."

"Alright, get outta here. Oh, and his name's Rogiek."

"Strange name."

"Like yours is any better."

---------------------------

"You know how to climb these?"

"Yep!"

Pocky blinked up at the canopy of leaves, trying to peek through the top and see the sky. Tether stood to his right.

"Wanna see?'

He nodded, watching in awe as Tether sprang forward and scaled the trunk in seconds.

The male looked down on him from a high branch, smiling in a way that emphasized his fangs.

Pocky felt his heart flutter.

"Wanna come up?"

"Are you sure I could get up there?"

"It'll be okay! C'mon!"

Hesitating for a moment, Pocky dug his claws into the bark, hauling himself up slowly and trying not to look down. Not that he was scared of falling, he just knew he would get distracted by the view.

He barely noticed claws digging into his shoulder fur and pulling him up, and found himself sitting next to a grinning Tether, blinking at the bright sun rays at the top of a huge jungle tree.

"Ain't it stunnin'?"

---------

HAHA THIS PLAYTHROUGH ISNT DEAD IM WORKIN ON IT

LAPTOP DYING GO BRRR SO NO SCREENSHOTS

and if you wanna know what Rogiek looks like, just imagine Zaptide with heat body and derp snout

Sorry that this was short i had to write it in my phone f

• Like 2

"They won't see this coming…"

She scraped her claws against the rock a few times, watching as sparks flew.

She grinned, setting the tip of the stick near the rock and struck her claws against it again.

The sparks caught after a couple of tries, and she stalked off into the forest with a burning stick and an idea in her head.

-----------

"I really wish you'd find something else to do."

Wildfire sat on a tree branch, glaring at seemingly nothing and shaking her head.

"Do you take some sick pleasure in seeing us like this? Fighting to stay alive? Maybe you're the problem here."

She crouched down, scoffing and digging the claws of her good paw into the bark.

" But it's aaallll just a story, right? You're happy staying in your little bubble where none of our problems can ever reach you. You're sick."

She growled.

"You don't get to decide our fates. Not any of you."

She jumped off the tree.

"Especially not you, Kat. Not anymore."

"I won't let you."

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

1 hour ago, Katumai said:

"They won't see this coming…"

She scraped her claws against the rock a few times, watching as sparks flew.

She grinned, setting the tip of the stick near the rock and struck her claws against it again.

The sparks caught after a couple of tries, and she stalked off into the forest with a burning stick and an idea in her head.

-----------

"I really wish you'd find something else to do."

Wildfire sat on a tree branch, glaring at seemingly nothing and shaking her head.

"Do you take some sick pleasure in seeing us like this? Fighting to stay alive? Maybe you're the problem here."

She crouched down, scoffing and digging the claws of her good paw into the bark.

" But it's aaallll just a story, right? You're happy staying in your little bubble where none of our problems can ever reach you. You're sick."

She growled.

"You don't get to decide our fates. Not any of you."

She jumped off the tree.

"Especially not you, Kat. Not anymore."

"I won't let you."

Oh heck yeah, but if she touches you she's dead just sayin'.

• Paw up 1

"Don't come any closer!" She hissed, backing away until she felt her back hit a tree.

"You're insane!"

"Look who's talking." !#$@/*_; Scoffed, narrowing his eyes as he came closer.

"What happened to you?"

--------------------

"It's purple-green, perhaps?"

"Yeah. With a bit of pink."

"What do you think it is?" Tether sniffed the air, coughing a bit at the horribly unpleasant scent.

"Huh, I didn't know there were any orange plants around here."

"There aren't, what do you mean?" He turned his head, squinting to make out a flash of bright orange just a few trees away.

"Hm…"

"Maybe we should go?"

"It's alright. Im comfortable here."

-----

"BATISI!" 

Capst called out, searching for her son through the smoke. She heard a small cough and paused, sighing in relief as she found him curled up next to a bush.

"Come on honey, we have to go!"

She picked him up and rested him on her back, dashing away to try and find the rest of her tribe.

----------

"Wildfire?!"

Zaptide pushed through the smoke, narrowly avoiding a few flames that nearly caught him.

He got lost from everyone. He didn't know where his siblings or Chunei or Rogiek were-

"Zaptide?!"

His head whipped around frantically, searching for his sister. He spotted the top of her horns and ran over, seeing that she was trapped between the fire and a tree, which she couldn't climb due to her crippled paw.

"Help me you stupid lump of fur!"

That alone almost made him leave her to die.

Before he could bite back with anything, something ran by, and in moments Wildfire was tumbling to the ground next to his paws, untouched by the embers.

He looked forward, watching as something-someone-appeared from the smoke.

"Are you alright?"

All he could make out her antlers and a sticky tongue, the rest of the female obscured by the smoke.

She didn't wait for Wildfire to answer though.

"Come, I can get you out."

• Like 2

• 5 months later...