Stray Fawn Community

(*Under the Dirt*) [Custom WoF Tribe Rp/Sim]

GreenTheGreat

Under the dirt.

Going way down below.

This is nothing normal, oh no.

These odd dragons that you see,

are nothing like you and me.

No wings, weird body, and incredible strength.

Way blow your talons and wings,

Lies the strangest of things.

THAT TOOK SO LONG TO COME UP WITH!

This is about my new custom tribe, the moundwings! This specific colony is based off of carpenter ants.

STUFF ABOUT MOUNDWINGS

https://strayfawnstudio.com/community/index.php?/topic/10664-moundwing-custom-tribe/&tab=comments#comment-219454

Map-

image.thumb.png.65b7aca70ab1f0eab76139c1b2b533f9.png 

Underground

image.thumb.png.32ff6b8e7d0007dd6da6880b87f8bbf6.png

Key-

Blue- Seawings

Tan- Sandwings

Red- Skywings

Very light blue- Icewings

Orangey-brown - Mudwings

Dark green- Rainwings

Black- Nightwings

Brown- Moundwings

Grey squares- Castles

Green dots- Rest stops (Moundwings)

Brown stripes (Underground)- Tunnels

Tribes-

Seawings

The seawings are pretty chill because no dragons can attack them so deep underwater.

Sandwings

The sandwings had to adapt to cold climates, so their sail is mostly fat to hold heat.

Skywings

The skywings are aggressive and stubborn. They were forced to stop taking land because they were getting too much.

Icewings

The icewings are fairly weak, as their tribe is small. They can't go anywhere because of the skywings.

Mudwings

The mudwings usually just do whatever they want. They are also pretty chill like the seawings.

Rainwings

The rainwings are like in the books. They are a happy little tribe that eats fruits and does not fight.

Nightwings

The nightwings seem mysterious, but if you actually get to know them, they are just some cool dragons.

Moundwings

Not much is known about this tribe. They were pushed back into the corner of the continent and didn't seem to do anything about it.

Players-

@Pancake

Name: Damselfly

Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them

Appearance:

029D7587-4CD7-4419-B8FE-88432A38B117.thumb.jpeg.118b01c8dfd471bc098c71bcfcfc58c1.jpeg

Job: Food Collector

Other: Theme is Baby Hotline by Jack Stauber, adventurous, fragile, Obeying, Sometimes eats the food she collects, wishes she could fly

@Broken

Name: Nova

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: (No moundwing hybrids, but prisoner hybrids are fine)

58A3BE49-D3B8-4015-B0C5-919E3587E036.thumb.jpeg.bd43fa38a3a34d20a4f0e2a31ce94cd4.jpeg

Other: Prisoner. Mind-reading. Animus

Form-

Name:

Pronouns:

Job: (moundwings only)

Other:

I will randomize powers if you ask for it.

No male queens.

I will also randomize if you are an egg/hatching that was accidentally put in with moundwings if you ask for it.

If you are a prisoner, you may request an age.

Name: Damselfly

Pronouns: She/Her/They/Them

Appearance:

029D7587-4CD7-4419-B8FE-88432A38B117.thumb.jpeg.118b01c8dfd471bc098c71bcfcfc58c1.jpeg

Job: Food Collector

Other: Theme is Baby Hotline by Jack Stauber, adventurous, fragile, Obeying, Sometimes eats the food she collects, wishes she could fly

• Paw up 1

58A3BE49-D3B8-4015-B0C5-919E3587E036.thumb.jpeg.bd43fa38a3a34d20a4f0e2a31ce94cd4.jpeg

Other: She can be either a prisoner or an egg that got mixed up, your choice. Can you also roll for all nightwing powers and animus?

• Paw up 1

18 minutes ago, Broken said:

Other: She can be either a prisoner or an egg that got mixed up, your choice. Can you also roll for all nightwing powers and animus?

No future sight

But you do have mind reading and animus!

You are a prisoner! (btw, you will have a muzzle on so you can't use your animus)

1 hour ago, Pancake said:

She Crawled towards the exit of the tunnel.

You peek out and fall down. It seemed the small hole was up high. A huge dragon with a yellow diamond on her head walked over to you. Her wings twitched.

22 minutes ago, Broken said:

She looked around and attempted to open her mouth

You try but fail. You looked and see you have a muzzle on! You also seem to be... moving? But you were laying down! How could that be?

Hopefully she'll finally trust me... A strange voice said inside your mind. It must be your mind-reading again. But who could you be reading the mind of?

6 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

You peek out and fall down. It seemed the small hole was up high. A huge dragon with a yellow diamond on her head walked over to you. Her wings twitched.

You try but fail. You looked and see you have a muzzle on! You also seem to be... moving? But you were laying down! How could that be?

Hopefully she'll finally trust me... A strange voice said inside your mind. It must be your mind-reading again. But who could you be reading the mind of?

She stood on her hind legs and reached up to her, and then falling backwards.

”Oof!” She squeaked as she hit the ground.

20 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

She clawed at the muzzle, trying to take it off.

What the-

18 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She stood on her hind legs and reached up to her, and then falling backwards.

”Oof!” She squeaked as she hit the ground.

She giggled and picked you up. She brought you to a big chair that looked like it was made for her! She sat down with you in her lap.

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

She clawed at the muzzle, trying to take it off.

What the-

"Please stop... I promise that it's ok... I don't want you using magic words (animus) or anything..."

Whispered a soft, female voice.

2 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

She giggled and picked you up. She brought you to a big chair that looked like it was made for her! She sat down with you in her lap.

"Please stop... I promise that it's ok... I don't want you using magic words (animus) or anything..."

Whispered a soft, female voice.

She got comfortable and smiled up at the dragon.