Stray Fawn Community

Shattered Crowns- A WoF Sim

Broken

This is a normal wof sim, except I will roll to see if you are royalty. I will not tell you until you begin playing and figure it out yourself. There are noy three slots open, but I might add more. 

To Join:

Just say you would like to and if you would like me to randomize your dragon tribe. Or if your a hybrid. So put something like:

Me join. Random

or...

Me join hybrid

or...

me join

Map:

7A290189-985F-41DC-BCB0-B476C9FE5EA6.thumb.jpeg.bd0a1a0d0aa6d395aedf723b44b13dfa.jpeg

Yellow- Sandwing

Orange- Hivewing

Dark Purple- Nightwing

Dark Red- Skywing

Light Blue- Icewing

Brown- Mudwing

Turquoise- Leafwing

Green- Rainwing

Pink/Purple- Silkwing

Blue- Seawing

Black- Land of Shadows

Players-

@Pancake

Name: Vespa

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: (U choose but can she have glasses?)

Other: Theme song is Baby Hotline by Jack Stauber’s Micropop, she’s the nerd of her friend group, libraries are her go to place to chill or hang out with herself.

@Water bottle

Name: Nightshade

Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: Leafwing body, nightwing wings. Dark green with black wing-limbs and starry wings. His leafwing back fin is black with white, starry spots, too.

Other: c r e e p y,  l o n l e y  b o i

23 hours ago, Pancake said:

Epic, Her name is Vespa and you can randomize her powers and appearance if you want-

If you want an actual form, here- 

Name:

Pronouns:

Appearance:

Other:

Just so I know more about the character

Name: Vespa

Pronouns: She/Her

Appearance: (U choose but can she have glasses?)

Other: Theme song is Baby Hotline by Jack Stauber’s Micropop, she’s the nerd of her friend group, libraries are her go to place to chill or hang out with herself.

Just now, Broken said:

You got a Nightwing-Leafwing Hybrid

Name: Nightshade

Pronouns: He/Him

Appearance: Leafwing body, nightwing wings. Dark green with black wing-limbs and starry wings. His leafwing back fin is black with white, starry spots, too.

Other: c r e e p y,  l o n l e y  b o i

I’ll just start and add the last person whenever they join

@Pancake 

Day 1

You awoke in your bed in the small village. You were not a poor family, but definitely not rich. You lived in a simple two-floor house. Your two best friends, Stinger and Mantis, were coming over today.

Stinger was the smart one. He was always reading. And when he wasn’t, he was hanging out with you and Mantis.

And Mantis was the rebellious one. She usually skipped school to go on adventures through the kingdom. It was hard to believe those two were siblings.

@Water bottle

You awoke in the beautiful village you called home. It was located in The Land of Shadows. It was where dragons like you went. The hybrids. You had heard that dragons believed this place was evil and full of terrible monsters, but that wasn’t true. It was beautiful and grand. Probably more civilized than the other kingdoms. No one knew this due to a large black, shadowy barrier that covered the entire kingdom. 

The only way dragons were able to be found and come here, was because of a powerful animus. They had created special bracelets that would alarm the ‘retrievers’ when a hybrid was born, and would show them were to go. Those were the only dragons that were allowed outside the shadows. 

And today was your testing day. Every dragon your age had to take the test, to see if you would be a retriever. 

You had one best friend, Sunrise, was a Sandwing RaInwing hybrid. She looked exactly like a Sandwing, but with pink ‘frills’ and underscales. And she was knocking and your door, telling you to get up do you two could go to the test.

6 hours ago, Broken said:

You awoke in the beautiful village you called home. It was located in The Land of Shadows. It was where dragons like you went. The hybrids. You had heard that dragons believed this place was evil and full of terrible monsters, but that wasn’t true. It was beautiful and grand. Probably more civilized than the other kingdoms. No one knew this due to a large black, shadowy barrier that covered the entire kingdom. 

The only way dragons were able to be found and come here, was because of a powerful animus. They had created special bracelets that would alarm the ‘retrievers’ when a hybrid was born, and would show them were to go. Those were the only dragons that were allowed outside the shadows. 

And today was your testing day. Every dragon your age had to take the test, to see if you would be a retriever. 

You had one best friend, Sunrise, was a Sandwing RaInwing hybrid. She looked exactly like a Sandwing, but with pink ‘frills’ and underscales. And she was knocking and your door, telling you to get up do you two could go to the test.

"huh Oh right! Coming!"

7 hours ago, Broken said:

I’ll just start and add the last person whenever they join

@Pancake 

Day 1

You awoke in your bed in the small village. You were not a poor family, but definitely not rich. You lived in a simple two-floor house. Your two best friends, Stinger and Mantis, were coming over today.

Stinger was the smart one. He was always reading. And when he wasn’t, he was hanging out with you and Mantis.

And Mantis was the rebellious one. She usually skipped school to go on adventures through the kingdom. It was hard to believe those two were siblings.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

she got up and went downstairs to see if anyone else was awake.

8 hours ago, Water bottle said:

"huh Oh right! Coming!"

You quickly got out of bed and opened the door. Sunrise was waiting. She grabbed your wrist and began running towards the testing building.

7 hours ago, Pancake said:

She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

she got up and went downstairs to see if anyone else was awake.

Your father was there, cooking waffles.

Just now, Broken said:

You quickly got out of bed and opened the door. Sunrise was waiting. She grabbed your wrist and began running towards the testing building.

Your father was there, cooking waffles.

“Hi dad!” She said, walking up to him.

Just now, Broken said:

“Good morning Vespa. Are you almost ready for school?”

You had completely forgotten that it was a school day.

“Oh I completely forgot!” She yelped, running back up to her room and getting ready for school.

14 minutes ago, Pancake said:

“Oh I completely forgot!” She yelped, running back up to her room and getting ready for school.

Once you had finished getting ready, and ate breakfast, you began heading to school. Once you were there, you sat through your classes till lunch.

While you were walking towards your normal place with Stinger and Mantis, you heard someone say your name. You looked over snd saw none other than Cypress. 

She was the most popular dragon in school, along with her friends Velvet and Bumble.

”Hey Vespa. Sit down.” She said.

Stinger and Mantis hated them, but you were new to the school, so you didn’t know much about them. They seemed alright. They hadn’t done anything to you.