Stray Fawn Community

The Snow ~ [Niche Playthrough]

Pancake

Five Nichelings, all strangers are swept onto a Freezing cold island.

A White Nicheling with Brown stripes was the first to wake up, she groggily blinked and looked around, the first thing she noticed was the shadow of bird wings near her, this made her jump a bit but she stayed still, trying not to alert the bird.

The second thing she noticed was the other nichelings around her, One was black with Gray markings, antennae, and a peacock tail.

one was white and cream with A bat wing, a purr snout, big ears, and a scorpion tail.

and the last one was a brownish red with cream markings, Savannah horns and a bat wing,
She looked around again and saw that she was on a somewhat large, Snowy island. A Cold Breeze blew past her, sending shivers up her spine.

Where.. am I? And who are they?

she asked herself, glancing at the seemingly lifeless others around her.

The reddish brown nicheling Woke up second, slowly blinking into consciousness.

she spotted the other white female staring at the other nichelings. this startled her and she jumped slightly, but mustered all the courage she could and spoke up.

“H-Hey..”

She softly squeaked out. The white striped female turned to her, staring for a few VERY Uncomfortable minutes that felt like eternities to the small redddish brown nicheling before Waving and then turning back to stare at the males.

The Reddish Brown nicheling followed her gaze to the stirring Black male nicheling.

He  suddenly snapped awake And whipped his head around, looking for danger when he spotted the females.

A Smile painted his face and he raised his eyebrows, winking at the reddish brown nicheling, she blushed and covered her face with her bat wing. The black male then turned to the White Nicheling.

“Hello miss. Say, do you know where we happen to be on this fine day M’lady?”

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. He muttered something in a foreign language and turned to see the cream nicheling with the Purr snout, scorpion tail and big ears awake and listening to their speaking.

“Hello.”

He said, scanning the black male, then said something to him in the foreign language he had spoken a moment ago, his face unreadable. This apparently offended the Black nicheling greatly.

“Why you...”

He Stomped up to The Cream nicheling, an angry expression painted his face. He Raised a claw at the nicheling, the other male just looked him in the face, seeming bored.

“Ladies, Ladies, Stop Fighting.”

Spoke the stern voice of the white nicheling, pulling the black male away from the other male by the scruff just as he sliced his claw.

“Ack-“

He choked out as he was dragged away, the Cream nicheling smirked at him and he glared back.

“Names?”

“O-Oak.”

The reddish brown nicheling pulled her wing back and the black nicheling winked at her and her face flushed again. She smiled slightly at him.

“Shadow.”

The black nicheling scratched his head, still glaring at the cream nicheling.

“Snow Storm.”
“That’s a stupid name.”

Shadow glared at him, he Glared back.

“Alright, I’m Hilo.”

“Hilo? What kind of name is that?”

“Shush.”

Hilo shot Snow Storm an annoyed look, he smirked back. It was quiet for a while except the soft whistling of the wind and the splashing of the cold waves at their paws. Oak glanced at the large, airborne blue bird, the others followed her gaze and spotted the blue bird.

“Yikes..”

“Ye-“

“Both of you be quiet.“

Hilo Snapped in a harsh whisper.

“Fine, fine Jeez.”

Snow Storm rolled his eyes. Hilo Looked at the others, they clearly had never been in a biome this cold before.

“I’m assuming that this is all of your first Snow?”

They all nodded.

image.thumb.jpg.492e0cbbd0e8155ca2c31be0de028bf9.jpg

(Me: NOO! I have So much homework to do! Don’t make ANOTHER niche Story!)

(My brain: Haha niche story go brrrrrrr-)

(AcK- this took me all day to come up with and write aaa ;v;)

(I hope you enjoyed this part of the storyyyyy-)

(Hfchcjhscsscbjhvhmight update tomorrow-)

For the past few days Hilo, Oak, Shadow and Snowstorm had been getting to know each other, and on this day, a snowflake fell.

“Hmm. Everyone Huddle Close.”

“Why?

“Do you WANT to Freeze to death?”

they all shook their heads and then got closer together. Shadow pulled Oak Closer with his nimble fingers, she blushed and put her bat wing around him. 
Snow Storm was surprised at how pretty the falling snow was. He reached out a bat wings and caught some snow. He licked some, shivered and then poured it into the ocean, It dissolved and disappeared.
After a few moments of somewhat uncomfortable silence Hilo spoke up:

“We should move further into the island because we can’t just stay here forever.”

“Sounds Like a good idea.”

“Sure.”

“Ok.”

They all nodded their heads and kept huddled.

“We move after The last snowflake falls.”

Ok.

A While later The snow stopped and the sun shone.. but there were two strange-looking Foxes with ram horns?

Shadow Growled at them and sliced a claw as a warning, they didn’t back down.

Shadow Sliced his claw into the Flesh of the Fox, and they backed away.

“Hah! That’ll teach you to not mess with me!”

Another Ram-Fox jumped out of a large mound of snow. Shadow jumped and slashed another claw, when it didn’t back down he slashed it again. Snowstorm Shuffled over and slashed it as well. It Collapsed and spilled blood All over the crisp white snow, staining it a deep red.

Oak Panicked and hurried away only to run into ANOTHER Ram-Fox, she Slashed at it Helplessly and it slashed back then retreated. Snow storm and Shadow had their own problems to deal with. Shadow leapt onto a ram fox and bit onto it’s neck, the tase of blood leaking onto his tongue and staining his snout. Snow storm was being pinned down by A snarling White beast but he was continuously kicking and clawing at its underside with his sharp Bearyena hind legs and whacking it in the face with his bat wing. It eventually leapt off him and ran off, leaving a scarlet trail from where he had scratched it. Hilo Was Off dealing with yet ANOTHER problematic ram-Fox, this time she had to wrestle it out of a hot spring. She had it pinned and the bit into it’s throat, The fox cried out in pain and went limp. She licked blood off her snout.

Shadow Went over to Oak and licked her wounds. Oak’s face went red and she fell over. Shadow chuckled and picked her up, placing her down on the snow. She slowly drifted off to sleep. Shadow curled up next to her and placing his Peacock tail around her.

Hilo Flopped onto the snow and pulled her wing over her bead to stop from getting snowed on and shut her eyes. Snow Storm leaned against the hot spring and curled his tail around his hind legs and placed his head against the spring’s wall. And as he drifted off into slumber..

Snowflakes Fell.

image.thumb.jpg.44c6d2444bde7b54eb611696ba9d9568.jpg

After resting for a while Oak had a.. strange dream..

She looked around, wondering where she was.

where am I..?
She seemed to be in the same snowy spot but the others were gone. 
“H-Hello?”

She cried out to anyone that would listen.

“Hello?”

Oak looked around for the soft, echoing Voice of.. someone or something. She managed to spot a bright white Nicheling with Blind eyes, when she looked closer at them she saw their Back Legs were missing, reduced to stumps. She gagged and swallowed, regaining her composure she turned to the nicheling.

”Why Are you here?”

“To warn you.”

“O-Of what?”

“oF tHe DanGerS...”

“W-What..?”

“DanGerS... DanGerS ArOunD evEry tUrn...... KeeP yOur EyeS oPen.. NeVer CloSe TheM.”

The White Nicheling Slowly Distorted into a Horrific Beast.

“DreAms aRe JusT lIes We TeLl oUrseLves tO geT thRougH tHe nIgHt.”

“Wh-What?!”

The Soft whispers that she had ignored before were louder then ever They were now separate voices, all yelling at her to watch out for Something that was muffled by the other voices.

she clutched her head and fell to the ground, there were now other colored Nicheling with blind eyes all yelling at her to watch out.

she screamed.

she Curled up.

“WATCH OUT”

NO!!!!!

and the others awoke to her sobbing screams.

image.thumb.jpg.164b176c03124f39f5897d801b351d82.jpg

The next few days were sleepless for Oak, she kept having these.. terrible nightmares every time she shut her eyes. She hadn’t slept for about 4 days now and had developed bags under her eyes from not sleeping for days on end.
She was BAD afraid.

The sun was setting over the ocean and everyone else was already asleep. She Was About to drift off before Someone grabbed her paw.

this spooked her, she looked up at the worried face of shadow, and her face softened when she saw it was just him, not those.. monsters that haunted her dreams. She Sighed.

“What’cha thinkin’ about?”

Shadow asked, sitting down next to her.

“Not much...”

“Can’t sleep, again?
“Yeah.. Am I keeping you up?”

“No, No! I don’t mind staying up and talking.”

“Mkay..”

She leaned her head on his shoulder and he rubbed her head with his Velvet paw. She smiled slightly.

“You really need to sleep...”

“No! I won’t!”

She Twitched away from him.

He grumbled and pulled her close to him, he Hummed a tune to try and calm her into sleeping, if he was being honest.. he really cared about her and her well being.

Oak’s tired eyes slowly drooped closed and her breathing evened. Shadow sighed and kept her close, Resting his head on her’s. He kept humming.

“One day, Over the river.. Across the ice and the Sahara.. I’ll find.. you..”

(Art is being made by Polly Rn :>)

The next day Oak was still asleep and there was some sort of... bear?

Snow Storm Picked some twigs from a twig bush and then jumped into a hot spring, getting warm for a few moments before jumping out again and following the others deeper into the snow.

They Found a Few Ram-Foxes But they moved out of the way as soon as they got close. They kept walking and Shadow picked more twigs from another twig Bush they found. Then the Bear was behind Snow Storm. It Slashed him and he yelled, Falling down. This woke Oak up, She was so panicked she rushed up to the Bear and slashed it. It growled and then slashed her back. She yelped and scurried away, but there was a Ram-fox. She slashed it and it collapsed. She and the others kept running from the dangers. Shadow had also gotten attacked so when they were away from the creatures Oak Licked his wounds to stop the bleeding. He grumbled and blushed.

Snow Storm Was bleeding as well so Hilo licked his wounds.

“Heh.”

“Shut up Acorn head.”

Snow Storm Chuckled and let Hilo lick him. The Bear re-appeared and they ran again. The Bear was chasing them so they kept running, spotting a few other nichelings as they ran. They finally got away from the Bear and decided to rest for a little while. They rested for a few minutes before getting up and continuing to move. Oak found a nest and looked to Shadow.

“H-Hey Shadow..?”

“Yeah?”

And the next day, Oak was pregnant.

But... The Bear had followed them so Oak couldn’t have her child just yet..

They kept running, Shadow had put an arm around oak and was hurrying away with Oak. They eventually managed to get away and Shadow helped Oak into a Hot spring. This warmed her and she felt better just as she felt pain from the child inside of her.

“Ouch..”

“What? Are you ok?”

“Yeah, I’m ok.”

Oak hopped out of the spring and spotted a nest not too far away and so she rushed towards it.

“O-Oak Wait up!”

Shadow And the others hurried after her. Oak Jumped into the nest and curled up.

Shadow Stood behind her and kept a good eye on her.

Snow Storm and Hilo watched the two.

and the next Day.. A Small pink And Gray Head poked out from under her.

image.thumb.jpg.c5d9d64d6ff397dbd0b31d4a73835710.jpg

“I’ll call him.. Cherri.”

Shadow and Oak looked down at the baby in between her paws.

Shadow spotted a Few Rabils and attacked one of them, handing the meat to Oak, which she happily ate up. Hilo Ventured out And found A Rouge male, and the next thing she knew he had pounced on her.

“Hey- Hey! Get off!”

She hissed and struggled to get out from under him.

Meanwhile Snow Storm Was Keeping an eye on the big bird in the sky, making sure Oak was still with the child. Shadow had managed to get Into a fight with Two ram-foxes, but managed to slay both of them.

Hilo had managed to get away from the creepy Rouge but she was Already *a he m* Pregnant. (*the authors internal screaming*)

She hissed at him and and climbed into a Hot Spring, watching the bird above her.

“Hey Oak, You Mind if I Borrow that nest T’night?”

“Uhm... Not really?..”

“Alright.”

So Oak picked up the child by the scruff and placed him between the others. Shadow pulled him closer and watched the bird. As the Sun Dipped below the horizon Snow Storm curled up and placed his tail into the snow, just in case. Hilo Climbed into the nest and Had her child The next day, bright and Early.

“I’ll call her.. Mistake.

image.thumb.jpg.f495bd82287f2bc337a0a966e628cb42.jpg

• Paw up 1

“Mama?”

“Yes Honey?”

“Why is She called Mistake?”

“Oh... That’s the name Her mom gave her honey.”

“But.. Why?”

“I don’t know Sweetie.”

Cherri Was looking at Mistake and wondering why in the whole gosh darn world she was named that.

He walked up to her.

“Hello?”

“Hey!”

“Wha-“

“Why are you named mistake?”

“I-I don't... Know?”

“But whyyyy?”

“I don’t know, Ok?!”

“Ok, ok Jeez..”

Cherri went back over to his mother and flopped onto her paws.

“Mama, Why did auntie Name her that way?”

Oak Sighed, this child was hard to deal with.

“Well.. You Know how there are Rouges, well, one of them is Mistake’s dad, and Mistake wasn’t supposed to be born.. so Hilo named her Mistake because her birth was... a mistake.”

image.thumb.jpg.cd4cd1e3d45ce68437f528eaee04aacf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Why did I just imagine Shadow yelling at the Rouge male’s who *AH E m* mate with the nicheling who have already mated:

here’s the scenario:

one of the rouges pounced on Oak, shadow yells:

“GET OFF MAH WOMAN-“

Why does my mind go to situations like that

A day later A bear moved closer and Everyone moved away from it.

And Mistake was still So young, and Hilo just.. left her.

As soon as Hilo stepped away.. A Bird Swooped down and Grabbed her up.

“MAMA!!!”

Mistake cried out as she was carried away, Hilo Just kept walking, feeling no sadness that her child was just taken away.

The small tribe kept moving and found a male with a strange snout and blue eyes, they ignored him and kept moving. They stumbled across another rouge male that had.. pounced on Oak.

“HEY! GET OFF HER!”

Shadow yelled at the rouge which scared it away but Oak was already.. (*Hilo Flashbacks*) Pregnant.

“Oak, You okay?”

“Yeah..”

The tribe started moving Up the mountain and finally came to a nest.

Oak Sat down and the next day a little Orange head popped up. Hilo and the others followed her and relaxed for a little before Shadow walked over and Killed a Ram-Fox, Hilo And Snowstorm followed and killed another two Ram-Foxes.

Hilo and Snowstorm Reluctantly Agreed to mate and Hilo sat down in the nest. The next day the Bear was back so they backed away from it and let Hilo have her child.. s?

Two twin Head Looking VERY similar popped up from under her and She was somewhat surprised that they were twins.

but the Bear was back..

Snowstorm stood up and Bit onto it’s Arm to distract if from Hilo, the Shadow stood up as well, slashing it across the stomach.

“Shadow No!”

Oak Yelped, knowing he couldn’t take on the Bear.

Shadow Acknowledged the fact then after getting sliced decided to retreat, leaving Hilo and the children Helpless.

The Bear slashed one of the twins across the back, it yelled and collapsed,
dead.

Hilo’s children were dying.

And there was nothing She could do about it.

The Bear slashed the other child and it fell over.

Dead.

The tribe ran.

And they kept running.

The Little Orange Baby Got scooped up and Oak heard Her Cries for help and began to sob.

So many were lost that day..

it was too much..

Too many..

image.thumb.jpg.58d27943dfe18b3a9beeaa5b72df0460.jpg

26 minutes ago, Spooky Pancake said:

across another rouge male that had.. pounced on Oak.

“HEY! GET OFF HER!”

Shadow yelled at the rouge which scared it away but Oak was already.. (*Hilo Flashbacks*) Pregnant.

FBI OPEN UP

• Haha 1