Blue: Shoni 

Green: Zose

Red:  Axord

Purple: Ivlock

Yellow: Napolis

Dark Grey: Unknown

Light grey square: The "Human" City

Dark grey line: The lab

In this rp, you play as a shape-shifting cat, after the humans left the island after "Strange"  things happening, nothing as been the same.

The strangest thing however, is why they left.. and what they are hiding in that lab..

and what strange things may of happened..

Also, here's a entire topic I wrote about the cats in this rp:

Other things to know about:

Everything is written in Morse code (Like books) because the cats speak a different language (And i want people to s u f f e r )

Theres this random giant bird that tries eating people-

yeah thats kinda it

Players:

@Pancake

Name: Gloom

City: Zose

Looks: Gloom Usually take the form of a Dark purple cat with Shifting colored Eyes, but she can shapeshift herself into whatever, her second form is a Bird with the same Coloring but With black wings and Glowing yellow eyes, she also is able to shapeshift into a goop-like substance and slip under or into small spaces Ex. Under Locked doors, Into small holes etc. she’s also able to retain high damage, like getting cut in half, getting shot with bullets etc. she can not STAND hot temperatures though, She Isn’t able to lower or enlarge her molecule count but she’s able to stretch and inflate the molecules to be able to shapeshift into anything she so well pleases,

Other: She Able to speak Some human but only like, Three words. She can’t read books though, she enjoys gummy foods for some reason and is able to absorb things into her body like she’s a gelatin substance. She usually uses her absorbing powers to “pick up” Items and use them to her advantage.

Form:

Name:

Pronouns:

City:

Looks:

Other:

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

Help I want to join but I want to make a sim and I don't want to stress myself with too much stuff-

Haha, Mortal, I have 8 things to do today and I’m joining this!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Haha, Mortal, I have 8 things to do today and I’m joining this!

29 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

Help I want to join but I want to make a sim and I don't want to stress myself with too much stuff-

peasants, i don't have school on mondays

Looks: Gloom Usually take the form of a Dark purple cat with Shifting colored Eyes, but she can shapeshift herself into whatever, her second form is a Bird with the same Coloring but With black wings and Glowing yellow eyes, she also is able to shapeshift into a goop-like substance and slip under or into small spaces Ex. Under Locked doors, Into small holes etc. she’s also able to retain high damage, like getting cut in half, getting shot with bullets etc. she can not STAND hot temperatures though, She Isn’t able to lower or enlarge her molecule count but she’s able to stretch and inflate the molecules to be able to shapeshift into anything she so well pleases,

Other: She Able to speak Some human but only like, Three words. She can’t read books though, she enjoys gummy foods for some reason and is able to absorb things into her body like she’s a gelatin substance. She usually uses her absorbing powers to “pick up” Items and use them to her advantage, theme is bad guy by Billie ellish

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

Other: She Able to speak Some human but only like, Three words. She can’t read books though, she enjoys gummy foods for some reason and is able to absorb things into her body like she’s a gelatin substance. She usually uses her absorbing powers to “pick up” Items and use them to her advantage.

Kewl character 

• Paw up 1

25 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

I'll start you 

DAY 1

You awake, Plants fill the room.. you can hear whispering outside of your door..

She morphed into her goop-like state and looked under the door.

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Your brother and Mother were talking..

"The bird is coming, we need to do something.."

She kept listening and poked a multi-Shifting-colored Eye under the door

Hmm..

3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She Shrunk her molecules and scurried out from under the door, scurrying up a pant stem and watching them.

Your brother, a calico looking cat looked around, 

"How am I supposed to know? I have never seen the bird."

1 minute ago, Squirrel said:

Your brother, a calico looking cat looked around, 

"How am I supposed to know? I have never seen the bird."

She just kept listening, Morphing herself some tiny wings.

she enjoyed the feeling of being a new form.