Stray Fawn Community

*Tunnels* [Ant Colony Sim]

GreenTheGreat

As you can tell, I've been really into ants lately. Ants are cool, I like ants.

How this will work is you will start with only a queen. She will lay eggs and you will gain ants. you must keep your amounts of ranks balanced so the colony can live.

Colonies-

@Pancake

Colony name: The Phoenix empire 

Ant species: Fire Ants

Ranks: The Ember Empress - Is The most important rank, must be protected by at least 10 Amber Army ants protecting her. Amber Army - Are either the ants that protect the worker ants that go out for food or protect the Queen. Blaze Brood - The ants that take care of the eggs and brood. Wisp Workers - Are the ants that go out for food and build the Tunnels, replaceable.

Ants: 1 Ember Empress | 13 Amber Army | 13 Blaze Brood | 15 Wisp Workers | 41 ants

Food: 51/51

Current Nest:

866662603_AntSimPancake.thumb.png.f608e6f35ef678d23b485c4fca971863.png

@Zixvir

Colony name: frosh foed

Ant species: idk warrior ,more info on this species I think the species is an army ant species so they heal hurt ants in they're colony.

Ranks: healer heals ants, scouts they search for food by looking for other bugs that move if they don't move a milimeter then they won't attack and then ATTACK! queen produces babys' brood drones breed with queen ant then die, but until they are of age they move eggs into the egg lair and feed them larvae just hatched from an egg.

Ants: 1 Queen | 1 healers | 5 scouts | 1 brood drone  | 8 ants

Food: 5/20

Current nest:

1315825592_AntsimZix.thumb.png.590553f3f5c21a2c8db33d5201af02da.png

Form-

Colony name: (If you want one)

Ant species: (Burrowing, please!)

Ranks: (Please say what the ranks do.)

Ant species: Fire Ants (If Thats ok with you)

Ranks: The Ember Empress - Is The most important rank, must be protected by at least 10 Amber Army ants protecting her. Amber Army - Are either the ants that protect the worker ants that go out for food or protect the Queen. Blaze Brood - The ants that take care of the eggs and brood. Wisp Workers - Are the ants that go out for food and build the Tunnels, replaceable.

hfgfk I hope that was good-

5 minutes ago, Pancake said:

Ant species: Fire Ants (If Thats ok with you)

hfgfk I hope that was good-

I see you're a man of culture as well.

(I, too, watch ants canada. Excited about their new enclosure!)

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

WE, ARE THE CRYSTAL GEMS-

*gets hit by a truck*

dies

really tho would someone join a steven universe rp, it sounds like a good idea until you realize probably no one will join it-

2 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

dies

really tho would someone join a steven universe rp, it sounds like a good idea until you realize probably no one will join it-

Honestly I might..-

*gets hit by a bucket*

4 minutes ago, Squirrel said:

*slowly presses create new topic*

I'M DOING IT 

You do that-

*gets hit by a Marshmallow*

(seriously? A marshmallow? That not funny! We need a vehicle!

Train: Now this is the move I like to call: vehicular manslaughter.)

*gets hit by a train*

AAAAAAAA-

• Haha 1