Stray Fawn Community

*Tunnels* [Ant Colony Sim]

GreenTheGreat

Just now, Water bottle said:

+3 ants

+26 storage

(Why did that just remind me of this quote from Bill Wurtz: “we need more people to make the food and then more people to make more houses for  the people that make the food and then more people to make more people to make more food-“)

More of each, go out on food patrol.

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

(Why did that just remind me of this quote from Bill Wurtz: “we need more people to make the food and then more people to make more houses for  the people that make the food and then more people to make more people to make more food-“)

More of each, go out on food patrol.

+9 ants

(you have enough food to last a lot of turns-

also, Money, Laws, Power, Society)

32 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

+9 ants

(you have enough food to last a lot of turns-

also, Money, Laws, Power, Society)

(Coming soon to a d a n k river valley near you)

Now more of everyone,

Five Amber army ants go out on a patrol(?) to see if there are any dangers.

and All the wisp workers go work on chambers, Blaze brood go move some of the eggs to those new chambers.

8 hours ago, Pancake said:

(Coming soon to a d a n k river valley near you)

Now more of everyone,

Five Amber army ants go out on a patrol(?) to see if there are any dangers.

and All the wisp workers go work on chambers, Blaze brood go move some of the eggs to those new chambers.

+9 ants

-5 on danger rolls

(I forgot the species of ant but I'll refer to it as a warrior ant.) habitat:jungle species (if it sees something that is not it's own colony, move, all will attack) warrior ant, colony name: frosh foed colony. more info on this species I think the species is an army ant species so they heal hurt ants in they're colony.

ranks: healer(heals ants), scouts(they search for food by looking for other bugs that move (if they don't move a milimeter then they won't attack)and then ATTACK!) queen(produces babys') brood drones(breed with queen ant then die, but until they are of age they move eggs into the egg lair and feed them) larvae(just hatched from an egg, it requires food for 5 actions)

1 hour ago, Zixvir said:

(I forgot the species of ant but I'll refer to it as a warrior ant.) habitat:jungle species (if it sees something that is not it's own colony, move, all will attack) warrior ant, colony name: frosh foed colony. more info on this species I think the species is an army ant species so they heal hurt ants in they're colony.

16 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

ranks: healer(heals ants), scouts(they search for food by looking for other bugs that move (if they don't move a milimeter then they won't attack)and then ATTACK!) queen(produces babys') brood drones(breed with queen ant then die, but until they are of age they move eggs into the egg lair and feed them) larvae(just hatched from an egg, it requires food for 5 actions)

p l e a s e

put this all in one post, use the form, and try to ditch a lot of the parentheses

Colony name: frosh foed

Ant species: idk warrior ,more info on this species I think the species is an army ant species so they heal hurt ants in they're colony.

Ranks: healer heals ants, scouts they search for food by looking for other bugs that move if they don't move a milimeter then they won't attack and then ATTACK! queen produces babys' brood drones breed with queen ant then die, but until they are of age they move eggs into the egg lair and feed them larvae just hatched from an egg, it requires food for 5 actions.

I'll just assume she had eggs in her body, then the entire colony died, so create some scouts, (5) and a medic(1) along with 2 drones, one drone breeds with queen, the other will create food area and the scouts wil go on patrol, that is, after they hatch and I'll also assume there is just enough food.

9 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

I'll just assume she had eggs in her body, then the entire colony died, so create some scouts, (5) and a medic(1) along with 2 drones, one drone breeds with queen, the other will create food area and the scouts wil go on patrol, that is, after they hatch and I'll also assume there is just enough food.

(ant queens only mate once and then their good for life, well that's what I thought. Also theres no backstory to this, it's just a queen ant starting a colony. Also ALSO I said before that I can decide how things affect the stats)

+8 ants

-1 ant

+10 food storage

what kind of patrol?

looking for a food source, and if they see a bug move,(yes even a milimeter and even if they just glance at it) they all attack at once the medic stays in the back,  and also, here is army ant behavior, 

The army ant syndrome refers to behavioral and reproductive traits such as obligate collective foraging, nomadism and highly specialized queens that allow these organisms to become the most ferocious social hunters.[3]

Most ant species will send individual scouts to find food sources and later recruit others from the colony to help; however, army ants dispatch a cooperative, leaderless group of foragers to detect and overwhelm the prey at once.[3][5] Army ants do not have a permanent nest but instead form many bivouacs as they travel. The constant traveling is due to the need to hunt large amounts of prey to feed its enormous colony population.[5] Their queens are wingless and have abdomens that expand significantly during egg production.[8] This allows for the production of 3-4 million eggs every month and often results in synchronized brood cycles, thus each colony will be formed of millions of individuals that descend from a single queen. These three traits are found in all army ant species and are the defining traits of army ants.

I got it from wikipedia and it means that even if my colony isn't close to pheonix colony right now it will eventually be that way ,and I can be attacked while travalling