Stray Fawn Community

The new home of the Best Office Furniture in Brisbane - cult

Lilytuft

4 minutes ago, Alyssia said:

SO STRANGE.. how someone out of nowhere decides to advertise here! What in the meaning of Nichelings is all that about??

Maybe they saw that we made a war over a fictional cactus and a cult about a tree, and decided "hey, if we advertise here, they might do something about it which in turn will advertise us more" and here we are now

• Haha 4

So, they sell whiteboards on their side and there is some weird text written on them and I can't figure out what it means. Anyone want to try and deblur it? Perhaps it contains a hidden message from Dan.1058108211_Screenshot_2020-09-22QuartetSlimlinewhiteboards.png.a15da483ebae5f2e40b232e7e7362a8c.png

• Eek! 1

13 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

So, they sell whiteboards on their side and there is some weird text written on them and I can't figure out what it means. Anyone want to try and deblur it? Perhaps it contains a hidden message from Dan.1058108211_Screenshot_2020-09-22QuartetSlimlinewhiteboards.png.a15da483ebae5f2e40b232e7e7362a8c.png

I'll try contacting their email for answers. Wish me luck bois

• Like 1
  • Eek! 2

15 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

I think the second thing of the third dot says

”4ps”?

no idea.

• Like 1