Stray Fawn Community

The new home of the Best Office Furniture in Brisbane - cult

Lilytuft

1 minute ago, Lilyturf said:

Nope!

kuva.thumb.png.29e11d593c67833d605f00a6e7395d02.png

What great news! Maybe I'll get to see some more content from him.

Also, kind of weird that he joined on the 17th August and only posted now, right? Plus he has a content count of 2, so what else did he do?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Also, kind of weird that he joined on the 17th August and only posted now, right? Plus he has a content count of 2, so what else did he do?

Top 10 Mysteries Science STILL Can't Answer

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, mhiahia said:

@Daniel Jones I owe you so much, this has made my day. Everytime I think about this I cackle for a solid minute. 

We need to find out more about him so we can thank him properly. He needs to see what he has caused

• Like 2

Y'know, when I was younger, I would joke with parents that one day, I would start a cult online. We laughed, but I wasn't sure if it was a joke anymore. I kept up looking articles about cults and religions, on wikihow, wikipedia... I knew my dream would never come true.

That was it, until today. I started a cult with people on the internet and I feel so proud of myself. Thank you, for letting me be a part of this.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Y'know, when I was younger, I would joke with parents that one day, I would start a cult online. We laughed, but I wasn't sure if it was a joke anymore. I kept up looking articles about cults and religions, on wikihow, wikipedia... I knew my dream would never come true.

That was it, until today. I started a cult with people on the internet and I feel so proud of myself. Thank you, for letting me be a part of this.

I can't figure out if this is a joke or the truth-

So, let us investigate: The last time that he has been active on his pinterest was five days ago. On which other sites could he possibly be.

Twitter? Facebook? Instagram? Tumblr? Some obscure game forums? A chess forum? Where else is he spreadig the word of Brisbane's best office furniture?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eek! 1

Just now, mhiahia said:

So, let us investigate: The last time that he has been active on his pinterest was five days ago. On which other sites could he possibly be.

Twitter? Facebook? Instagram? Tumblr? Some obscure game forums? A chess forum? Where else is he spreadig the word of Brisbane's best office furniture?

If we assume he used the same advertisement he used on every other site he visited, we can search up the exact things he said in quotation marks and find him like that.

• Eek! 1