Stray Fawn Community

The new home of the Best Office Furniture in Brisbane - cult

Lilytuft

Just now, Alyssia said:

And I didn’t realize this was going to become popular, so I just made the report before this even happened, I’m so sorry...(I suffer with anxiety too I apologize)

We're talking about the start of a fictional cult here. You were just doing what you thought was best for the forums, it's alright. It's not like you committed first degree murder or violated the geneva convention.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Alyssia said:

Alright, I don’t often take jokes literally and I needed some confirmation.

Yeah, it is really no problem. I think we all understand why you reported it, and right now we're all fooling around. You haven't done anything wrong at all and none of us are mad .

• Like 4

13 hours ago, Alyssia said:

SO STRANGE.. how someone out of nowhere decides to advertise here! What in the meaning of Nichelings is all that about??

there's been a couple other ads but I just rejected them before they were actually posted

12 hours ago, PincerClaw420 said:

BRUH THEY REMOVED IT

yeah sorry, I marked our Lord and Savior Daniel as a spammer and it automatically removed everything

7 hours ago, Alyssia said:

You know what I realized? This community rarely ever posts about Niche, 98% of the time posts are made in the Off Topic forum, honestly this makes me wanna leave after what I’ve done because I’m only ever here for Niche, I’ve been beta testing the mobile game, and I’ve been helping with the Switch port of the PC game, I don’t wanna leave all that behind though...

soon I'll try and contribute to the Niche section more

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

22 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Dudes, I think we might be running out of stuff to use as memes, it'll probably get boring after a while to hear the same "the cult v. normal people" format, what could we do?

We should probably try and find some more weird stuff on their homepage. Like the whiteboard, we could probably do something with that. Maybe elaborate on the cult thing, work with what we have. Try and decode something.

• Eek! 2

We don't have much from Dan, but I am sure he gave us far more that we can comprehend. Let's take a look at his original message:

Fast office furniture has an enviable reputation for supplying commercial quality office furniture in Brisbane. They have a large range of products for every type of commercial environment. A professional assembly service is also available for their products in most metro areas. They have furniture products to suit every budget. Fast Office Furniture delivers throughout Australia from local warehouses to ensure the safety of your products.

There are multiple ways he could have hidden a message in there. Perhaps it has something to do with the first letters of the words?

Fast office furniture has an enviable reputation for supplying commercial quality office furniture in Brisbane. They have a large range of products for every type of commercial environment. A professional assembly service is also available for their products in most metro areas. They have furniture products to suit every budget. Fast Office Furniture delivers throughout Australia from local warehouses to ensure the safety of your products.

This culminates into the following:

F o f h a e r f s c q o f i B. T h a l r o p f e t o c e. A p a s i a a f t p i m m a. T h f p t s e b. F O F d t A f l w t e t s o y p.

There are five sentences, with varying amounts of words. 15, 13, 14, 8, 16.  Counting the letters in those sentences (without the spaces in between, since Dan would have likely wanted us to recognize his message without any dilution)  we get: 96, 64, 75, 42, 96. And here we already find the first ounce of divine intention! The first and the last sentence both contain the same amount of words, despite varying when it comes to wordcount. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Let us dive deeper. We can clearly find divine intent in those two sentences, so I will analyze those more closely.

Fast office furniture has an enviable reputation for supplying commercial quality office furniture in Brisbane. Or F o f h a e r f s c q o f i B

Fast Office Furniture delivers throughout Australia from local warehouses to ensure the safety of your products.Or F O F d t A f l w t e t s o y p.

Both of these sentences start with the same three words: Fast office furniture. Strikingly, the capitalization differs both times. A human mistake? Foolish to believe such thing. Daniel Jones has intent. He knows what he is doing and we only need to listen. I will need some time to run the numbers, but rest assured - I will detect the truth in Daniel Jones' wise words.

• Haha 1
  • Eek! 2
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Of course, my fellow cult members may also attempt to find hidden truth in Dan's actions. Perhaps his pinterest account will shed some light onto the darkness we currently walk in? @PincerClaw420 @Lilyturf

Currently logging in, but I think there are commandments on his account.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

We don't have much from Dan, but I am sure he gave us far more that we can comprehend. Let's take a look at his original message:

There are multiple ways he could have hidden a message in there. Perhaps it has something to do with the first letters of the words?

This culminates into the following:

F o f h a e r f s c q o f i B. T h a l r o p f e t o c e. A p a s i a a f t p i m m a. T h f p t s e b. F O F d t A f l w t e t s o y p.

There are five sentences, with varying amounts of words. 15, 13, 14, 8, 16.  Counting the letters in those sentences (without the spaces in between, since Dan would have likely wanted us to recognize his message without any dilution)  we get: 96, 64, 75, 42, 96. And here we already find the first ounce of divine intention! The first and the last sentence both contain the same amount of words, despite varying when it comes to wordcount. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Let us dive deeper. We can clearly find divine intent in those two sentences, so I will analyze those more closely.

Fast office furniture has an enviable reputation for supplying commercial quality office furniture in Brisbane. Or F o f h a e r f s c q o f i B

Fast Office Furniture delivers throughout Australia from local warehouses to ensure the safety of your products.Or F O F d t A f l w t e t s o y p.

Both of these sentences start with the same three words: Fast office furniture. Strikingly, the capitalization differs both times. A human mistake? Foolish to believe such thing. Daniel Jones has intent. He knows what he is doing and we only need to listen. I will need some time to run the numbers, but rest assured - I will detect the truth in Daniel Jones' wise words.

Maybe we should investigate his story on fanfiction.net? 

You deserve the best and at Fast Office Furniture we provide the ultimate in luxury and comfort with our extensive collection of Executive Office Chairs. Create the office environment that reflects your lifestyle and personality perfectly. Our beautiful Executive Chairs allow you to complete any space with ease by adding a touch of elegance.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Reversed, his text reads: 

.ecnagele fo hcuot a gnidda yb esae htiw ecaps yna etelpmoc ot uoy wolla sriahC evitucexE lufituaeb ruO .yltcefrep ytilanosrep dna elytsefil ruoy stcelfer taht tnemnorivne eciffo eht etaerC .sriahC eciffO evitucexE fo noitcelloc evisnetxe ruo htiw trofmoc dna yruxul ni etamitlu eht edivorp ew erutinruF eciffO tsaF ta dna tseb eht evresed uoY

However, if we only read the first letter of every word:

You deserve the best and at Fast Office Furniture we provide the ultimate in luxury and comfort with our extensive collection of Executive Office Chairs. Create the office environment that reflects your lifestyle and personality perfectly. Our beautiful Executive Chairs allow you to complete any space with ease by adding a touch oelegance.

Y d t b a a F O F w p t u i l a c w o e c o E O C C t o e t r y l a p p O b E C a y t c a s w e b a a t o e

Have you noticed it? The word "toe" appears two times, at the end after "web" or "baa", and right before "try, lapp". What could this mean?

• Eek! 3

5 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Y d t b a a F O F w p t u i l a c w o e c o E O C C t o e t r y l a p p O b E C a y t c a s w e b a a t o e

Reversed, it reads:

e o t a a b e w s a c t y a C E b O p p a l y r t e o t C C O E o c e o w c a l i u t p w F O F a a b t d Y

• Like 2

Wait, I have an idea, maybe we could record google translate saying Y d t b a a F O F w p t u i l a c w o e c o E O C C t o e t r y l a p p O b E C a y t c a s w e b a a t o and e o t a a b e w s a c t y a C E b O p p a l y r t e o t C C O E o c e o w c a l i u t p w F O F a a b t d Y, then turn it into a picture and find something that way?

Or, turn some of Dan's pins into audio and hear what he has to say. I'd do it myself, but I'm too lazy right now.

• Like 3