Stray Fawn Community

The new home of the Best Office Furniture in Brisbane - cult

Lilytuft

Gonna send this email, hopefully the take me seriously:

Dear Sales Committee

I was recently made aware of your company and found your furniture to be quite beguiling. The advert was made by Daniel Jones and posted on a rather niche forum. I'd like to personally thank him for his commitment to officeprojects, as well as the fact that he was the one who revealed to me the existence of your website.
Would it be possible for you to direct me to his business email?

Thanks kindly

mhiahia (In the mail I used my actual name, obviously)

• Like 2
  • Eek! 2

Just now, mhiahia said:

Dear Sales Committee

I was recently made aware of your company and found your furniture to be quite beguiling. The advert was made by Daniel Jones and posted on a rather niche forum. I'd like to personally thank him for his commitment to officeprojects, as well as the fact that he was the one who revealed to me the existence of your website.

Thanks kindly

Please appreciate the pun

• Haha 3
  • Eek! 1

7 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Dear Sales Committee

Thanks kindly

Ok, but do you have a signature?

uc?export=download&id=1jQldGXeSxyB46aSRu33haVb2jSpzU64h&revid=0ByHHPffg4-lYcDlvbGNGRENPK0toNmhyTEwyZENJSnUrSUNrPQ

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Alyssia said:

I’m only trying to do what’s best for the website! D :

B-but that was an important piece of history

It could have been moved to off-topic or something

But now it's gone... forever.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Alyssia said:

You know what I realized? This community rarely ever posts about Niche, 98% of the time posts are made in the Off Topic forum, honestly this makes me wanna leave after what I’ve done because I’m only ever here for Niche, I’ve been beta testing the mobile game, and I’ve been helping with the Switch port of the PC game, I don’t wanna leave all that behind though...

Leaving is your decision, and I understand, but there are still plenty of regular posts in the niche section and plenty of discussion. Besides, it would be expected for the off topic section to have more posts. The niche sub-forum is restricted to only talking about niche, but for the off topic section you can talk about... well, anything. 

• Like 1