Stray Fawn Community

(Pancake’s) The (78th Annual) Niche Hunger Games

Pancake

• 3 weeks later...

I will add a funny description for them.

Stormderper is part of the evil derp empire and wants to destroy the rebel scum and anyone who opposes the derp empire.

Nuro is a rebel soldier that wants to free the galaxy from the evil derp empire.

Mussolini linguine is a very fat and lazy blob that only likes to eat and is very slow,

Rogue children is the daughter of derptrooper and a rogue, she wants to be a trooper of the derp empire.

Kim yum um is a very useless being that likes to eat termites even if he can’t break the nest.

Derptrooper is another trooper of the derp empire that works with stormderper and is less evil than him.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Imperial officer said:

I have a question, after the last empty district is filled, how is this going to be?

Will the games be simulated by the hunger games simulator thing or how will it happen?

You get to interact with the other ppl and build your character

Ok, but I have a few questions: because it is the hunger games, only 1 will survive. So how we will manage to do that?

For a Nicheling to kill another, both players will need to agree on that and I doubt almost everyone will agree to get killed.   What happens if a person has forgotten about this and they have a character, will their character be able to be killed without permission?  Also who decide which nicheling will win a fight?

I may be overthinking it.

25 minutes ago, Imperial officer said:

Ok, but I have a few questions: because it is the hunger games, only 1 will survive. So how we will manage to do that?

For a Nicheling to kill another, both players will need to agree on that and I doubt almost everyone will agree to get killed.   What happens if a person has forgotten about this and they have a character, will their character be able to be killed without permission?  Also who decide which nicheling will win a fight?

I may be overthinking it.

I’m going to use a dice roller

• Paw up 1

20 minutes ago, Imperial officer said:

Im too impatient for this. You can use gulag (female)

B42113AB-82B6-4047-B800-76636C34720C.thumb.jpeg.39571559590254513e7d35fdfe9b63b2.jpeg

If someone wants to join later I can remove her.

Actually I’ll just use one of my own characters

• Like 1

Derptrooper and rogue child are mother and child so they are very happy that they will be together and help each other.

Stormderper says goodbye to other imperial troopers and wants to work with Derptrooper.

Kuro says goodbye to his crew mates on the ship where he came from.

Mussolini linguine says goodbye to his pepperoni pizza and his pasta.

Kim yum um says goodbye to his termite hill.

7 minutes ago, Imperial officer said:

Derptrooper and rogue child are mother and child so they are very happy that they will be together and help each other.

Stormderper says goodbye to other imperial troopers and wants to work with Derptrooper.

Kuro says goodbye to his crew mates on the ship where he came from.

Mussolini linguine says goodbye to his pepperoni pizza and his pasta.

Kim yum um says goodbye to his termite hill.

They all head to the tubes and see multiple others, all of which looked different from each other.

3 minutes ago, Impy10 said:

Red says goodbye to her girlfriend Molly and her good friend Emme. Molly gives the flower on her head and Emme gives her a necklace that was his sisters, both for good luck.

You head to the Tubes, and spot many other nichelings.

Just now, Pancrack said:

You head to the Tubes, and spot many other nichelings.

Red had her shotgun with several magazines with her. She put on the necklace and popped the flower in her neck floof.