Stray Fawn Community

This belongs to me now

mhiahia

Everyone and their cat has a homethread so me and my cats have one too now. Get ready to listen to my ramblings.

Also I should write my paper for school so I'll just create this real quick.

• Paw up 1

I finally got to play DnD last week! A game store has a DnD night every two weeks and I've wanted to visit since last year but I somehow never found time to do so. The next session is on the 2 October and I can't wait.

The only bummer is that since there are lots of people coming to play the tables are sorted into tiers. Depending on which level you have you are in a different tier. While I understand why things are that way it kinda gets into the way of developing relationships between characters.

I also feel the overwhelming urge to draw my character but I can't draw so that's fun.

• Like 1
  • Eek! 1

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone else here plan on playing Wolvden once it comes out? 

I liked playing Lioden but after a while it became boring, and it seemed like everyone was far ahead of me already, so I kinda lost my interest in it. Since Wolvden in brandnew everyone starts of without anything, and you have a good chance of making some Gold Cones without paying money for them. 

Its a shame the official release had to be delayed, I was really hoping to start playing it now that my holidays have ended.

Which weren't that relaxing to begin with because I had to write my final paper for school and couldn't really relax. And now I need to study for a big exam that I have on thursday - lucky me!

Honestly I can't wait for this school year to end because then I can finally take a one year break after 12 years of non-stop school. 

• Like 2

Also now I feel compelled to start a really detailed playthrough about a tribe on a peaceful island where nothing really happens except for some social drama and also lots of wholesomeness.

But I still need to write "Search for Home" and barely have time for anything.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mhiahia said:

I liked playing Lioden but after a while it became boring, and it seemed like everyone was far ahead of me already, so I kinda lost my interest in it. Since Wolvden in brandnew everyone starts of without anything, and you have a good chance of making some Gold Cones without paying money for them. 

Its a shame the official release had to be delayed, I was really hoping to start playing it now that my holidays have ended.

Which weren't that relaxing to begin with because I had to write my final paper for school and couldn't really relax. And now I need to study for a big exam that I have on thursday - lucky me!

Honestly I can't wait for this school year to end because then I can finally take a one year break after 12 years of non-stop school. 

I'm totally gonna play it

• Like 1

Just now, Spoopy Bottle said:

I'm totally gonna play it

Great! Do you already know how your lead wolf is going to look?

I still have to decide which colourgroup I want to predominantly breed in.

2 hours ago, mhiahia said:

Moiii! I made this wolf that I really like:

image.png.d3e523c62935dd020fbd984fb6061430.png

• Love 1

On 10/12/2020 at 9:27 PM, TundraKitsune said:

Moiii! I made this wolf that I really like:

image.png.d3e523c62935dd020fbd984fb6061430.png

WOOOW what a pretty!

I swear all those bases look so good but I really want to try and breed some rarer ones so I need to focus on just one shade, which is hard because I can't decide.

I supported The Kickstarter with the scout option - wish I had more money to spend but I need to be careful or I am using it all up.

I can't stop watching the kickstarter, there's so much money collected already! Wonder what the stretch goals will be...

• 2 weeks later...

mhiahia's Meme review part 1

Where I review the memes I currently use as a background for my school laptop.

Baguettes

05-surreal-memes-for-strange-humans.jpg.d29fe70250005f15469631f510bd875c.jpg

A classic, never fails to make me chuckle. The different effects on the writing conveys the way they sound beautifully. Love the phrase "oh no, oh mama" very much. 17/Baguette

What even is sports?

5c4e87fa60692.jpeg.bc598a9c6e46e26c6b5aa5a8c54ea903.jpeg

Less of a classic, more of an interestingly broad outlier. Love the dedication put into photoshopping this meme together. The joke is less sureal than most others in here but still solid - I love me some good play on words. 15/I hate balls

Car goes brrrom

5f1e37e25190d.thumb.jpeg.57ab9165108403f7614a71f498b74344.jpeg

A very contemporary piece, reminiscent of the work of Picasso himself. Who needs clear instructions when you have this? After seeing this meme I won't ever need to take a test for my license, it magically appeared in front of me. 300/-0

Lääämp

420353616_Herunterladen(1).thumb.jpg.94de98bba2595770744d7654bc1ba7b8.jpg

Vividly remember the time I had a history presentation and instead of the Powerpoint this showed up on the screen. 10/Lamps, made lots of friends I already had.

The One, the only

1771592228_iu(2).jpg.218cbc5a576970445987ccd040877e4c.jpg

Quite possibly the pinacle of memes, an absolute monarch. The graphic design is surpreme and I love the terrible color choices. Hank is my humansona, I ,love him. 40000/Serotonin

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...