Stray Fawn Community

This belongs to me now

mhiahia

20 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Aight so why in the frick is the Nicheling Preservation Programme gone? I can't see it anymore and can't access it either, did something happen while I slept?

Could someone please explain, I need to know

26 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Aight so why in the frick is the Nicheling Preservation Programme gone? I can't see it anymore and can't access it either, did something happen while I slept?

What? it's gone?

27 minutes ago, mhiahia said:

Did someone hide it or something?

7 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

Could someone please explain, I need to know

I mean, I can just say what happened:

I logged in, didn't understand at first. The topic is nowhere to be seen in Playthroughs. I think "Huh, weird" and go check my account. Since I got most-liked content because of it, I went and checked there. No mention of the topic. Then I click on one of my notifications. The error message shows up. I send a complaint, thats all.

• Sad 2

I mean I assume it happened due to a bug - if it had gotten reported or something like that, I think I should have at least gotten a message? And the topics inspired by it are still up as well...

• Like 1

Now that I'm looking thru my notifications, some other weird things have been happening (before the new format update), WishLeopard's name was changed to temporary, getting notifications for posts days after they've been uploaded and seen, every post Silver's alt made has been deleted... huh

• Confused 3

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

Now that I'm looking thru my notifications, some other weird things have been happening (before the new format update), WishLeopard's name was changed to temporary, getting notifications for posts days after they've been uploaded and seen, every post Silver's alt made has been deleted... huh

Really weird - I do hope we'll get some info on what is happening. I still haven't lost hope that my topic might be recovered.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

weird- 

Oh this has nothing to do with my NPP dilemma, but I've never watched a single episode of Supernatural in my life. Haven't seen the trailers. Barely knew it existed. And apparently now the ship they have queerbaited for years has become canon, and that was all it took for me to get hooked on it (the ship, not the show), since I get all my serotonin from gay pining.

• Like 1

Just now, mhiahia said:

Oh this has nothing to do with my NPP dilemma, but I've never watched a single episode of Supernatural in my life. Haven't seen the trailers. Barely knew it existed. And apparently now the ship they have queerbaited for years has become canon, and that was all it took for me to get hooked on it (the ship, not the show), since I get all my serotonin from gay pining.

*insert "Putin typing "What is Destiel" into google search bar" meme here*

• Like 1

Just now, alex602h said:

I think this is because her alt got banned? Every post I made before my ban has been deleted

Oh yeah, you're right. But why would she be banned even after Philo let her continue existing on that account?

• Confused 1

9 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

@mhiahia i think this is the error you got when checking out the topic...

Yeah, it is.

3 minutes ago, Polly said:

just what i thought, someone many had hidden it- 

But why?