Stray Fawn Community

Stray Dog Sim

Magicmoonss

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

Maybe.. just maybe..

She padded off softly towards the scent of human.

Following the trail, you find a large human dumping a barrel, full of what seems to be food, into a dumpster. It doesn't seem to have noticed you. Given how large the human is, it could do some serious damage if you agitate it.

-beg for food

-beg for attention

-alert it to your presence

-try to sneak some food from the dumpster

-hide and hope it doesn't notice you

-walk away

-other

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Following the trail, you find a large human dumping a barrel, full of what seems to be food, into a dumpster. It doesn't seem to have noticed you. Given how large the human is, it could do some serious damage if you agitate it.

-try to sneak some food from the dumpster

It was gross but.. at least it was food..

she waited for the human to leave.

4 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

She sniffed the air, could it be another dog?

With a large lungful of air, you notice the unmistakable stench of a canine. The noise was certainly a dog, could it be friend or foe?

-follow the trail

-try to sneak up on them

-go in the opposite direction

-try to climb a tree

-give up and go to sleep

-try to go back from where you came from

-other

1 minute ago, Pancake said:

It was gross but.. at least it was food..

she waited for the human to leave.

As the human goes in to the building, you descend upon your meal. It seems the human was dumping pig guts. They were barely even moldy, the perfect feast! No other dogs were around, so you had free reign over the dumpster.

-eat your fill

-eat some and take some with you

-eat some and leave the rest

-leave it

-other

4 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

She tried to follow the canine. She tried to keep low, as to not seem dominant.

Following the trail, as you get closer you realize that it's only one dog. There's no one else nearby. When you're nearly to them, you hear a cry of distress. "Help! I-I got lost!" They sound very young. Far too young to be alone in a forest.

-approach the pup

-attack the pup

-sneak up on them

-walk away and leave them to die

-other

Just now, Water bottle said:

She approached them. "Are you ok?" She asked in her sweet, soft voice.

As you approach, you can see the young pup. They seem to be around 3 1/2 months old and male. He has a dark grey coat and a black chest. Only does he seem to realize that he doesn't know you. "W-who are you? I've never seen you around before." As he says that, it seems like he try to put on a brave face. "You're not trying to take our territory are you? If you are I'm g-going to-to have to stop you!" He glares at you, though it's clear he's scared from how much he's shaking.

-talk to him

-play dead

-attack him

-back away

-other

5 minutes ago, Alyssia said:

I will be a Golden Retriever who was wild born, adopted, and then thrown out into the wild again!

Name: Patricia 

Eye color: Green

Personality: N/A(I want to develop my characters from the start and see what their personalities are).

Alright! I can start your adventure whenever you're ready

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

As the human goes in to the building, you descend upon your meal. It seems the human was dumping pig guts. They were barely even moldy, the perfect feast! No other dogs were around, so you had free reign over the dumpster.

-eat your fill

-eat some and take some with you

She ate Until she was full and then grabbed some to take back to her cardboard box that she called home.

5 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

"Territory? Seen me around? I'm confused..." She said softly.

The pup doesn't seem to know what to do with this information. "Ummm... Well this is Riverway territory. We own this land. From the greystone," he tilts his head to the right. "To the large river," he tilts his head to the left. "It's my packs' land. Which means someone I don't know shouldn't be here."

-talk to him

-sit down

-attack him

-back away

-other

10 minutes ago, Alyssia said:

I’m ready as I’ll ever be! :3(since I have nothing better to do rn lol)

Waking up, you find yourself in the once familiar territory that you were born in. It seems the humans left you there. You know that if you stay by the road that you will likely be found by another human. If you travel into the familiar woods, you might be able to convince the Grey pack living there to take you in. There is also the unfamiliar woods and plains across the road that you could explore.

-wait for a human

-look for the Grey pack

-explore familiar territory

-explore unfamiliar territory

-follow the road and hope for the best

-other

11 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She ate Until she was full and then grabbed some to take back to her cardboard box that she called home.

Eating about half of the guts thrown away, the other half you took and dragged over to your home. Hiding it away, it should be safe from wanderers. The smell might attract a few wayward strays, but nothing you couldn't fend off.

-smell the air for anything new

-try to find the rat again

-walk out of the alley and look around

-lay down and sleep

-explore the alleyways

-other

8 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

She still seemed very confused. "I dunno what a pack is and I dunno what a river is and I dunno what a greystone is." She responded.

He seems too shocked to speak. It seems like you broke him.

-try to snap him out of it

-ask about something else

-sit down and wait

-attack him

-back away

-other

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

Eating about half of the guts thrown away, the other half you took and dragged over to your home. Hiding it away, it should be safe from wanderers. The smell might attract a few wayward strays, but nothing you couldn't fend off.

-smell the air for anything new

She sniffed the air again to see if she could smell anything new.

1 minute ago, Alyssia said:

That would be my best decision made since I was abandoned.. I don’t want to be abandoned again. :( 

She sniffs the air for other dogs, but also takes a stroll in the deep autumn covered forest of her old home.

Traveling down the road a bit, you find the trail that'll take you the long way to the pack den. Walking down the way, you find nothing out of place. It seems like nothing changed since you left.

As you enter pack territory, it smells different. Did another pack take over? The markers don't smell like any dog you've met.

-keep going down the trail

-try to figure out what's going on

-walk away from the territory

-turn back and go to the road

-other

4 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She sniffed the air again to see if she could smell anything new.

Taking in the air, you smell another dog. They smell unfamiliar, but might be a part of one the packs. If they are a pack-member, it would be a bad omen for you. They might try to take your alley under their control.

-follow the scent

-try to sneak up on the dog

-see if they're a pack-member

-walk out of the alley and look around

-lay down and sleep

-explore the alleyways

-other

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

"You ok?" She asked.

"...no." He sniffles. "I'm not okay. I'm lost, and I don't know who you are! There's just no way you don't know anything. You can't just not know!" He looks really distressed.

-try to calm him down

-comfort him

-sit down and wait

-attack him

-back away

-other

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

-try to calm him down

"It's ok, not everyone knows everything. I haven't seen the outside world like you have, but I know how humans behave and how to navigate through their groups." She said sweetly, sitting down. Her fluffy tail curled around her.

4 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

Taking in the air, you smell another dog. They smell unfamiliar, but might be a part of one the packs. If they are a pack-member, it would be a bad omen for you. They might try to take your alley under their control.

-see if they're a pack-member

She went to see if they were a pack member.

Just now, Water bottle said:

"It's ok, not everyone knows everything. I haven't seen the outside world like you have, but I know how humans behave and how to navigate through their groups." She said sweetly, sitting down. Her fluffy tail curled around her.

That seems to distress him even more. "What's a human? Are you crazy? I think you're crazy! That's the only explanation!"

-try to calm him down

-comfort him

-sit down and wait

-attack him

-back away

-other