Stray Fawn Community

Stray Dog Sim

Magicmoonss

2 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She went to see if they were a pack member.

Approaching the dog, you find that they smell way too clean to be a pack member. As you get closer, you can see that they have a collar. Confirming that they're not one, and that they're instead a house pet. They're likely not a danger to your stuff.

-approach them

-attack them

-try to sneak up on the dog

-leave the alley

-go back home

-explore the alleyways

-other

Just now, Magicmoonss said:

Approaching the dog, you find that they smell way too clean to be a pack member. As you get closer, you can see that they have a collar. Confirming that they're not one, and that they're instead a house pet. They're likely not a danger to your stuff.

-approach them

She went up to them quietly.

3 minutes ago, Water bottle said:

She sighed. Maybe she should change the subject...

"Can you explain what a pack is?" She asked sweetly

He calms himself down a bit "I guess..." He sits down, he looks exhausted now that he's no longer panicking. "A pack is a group dogs that own a territory together. They eat, hunt, and attack together. We're like a single dog, but we're many dogs." It's clear that he's proud of his pack.

-talk to him

-comfort him

-back away

-look around

-other

3 minutes ago, Pancake said:

She went up to them quietly.

It appears as if this dog doesn't have any situational awareness, as you were able to stand next to them without them noticing. Do they even have any survival skills?

-talk to them

-surprise them

-attack them

-walk away

-go back home

-explore the alleyways

-leave the alleys

-other

2 minutes ago, Magicmoonss said:

It appears as if this dog doesn't have any situational awareness, as you were able to stand next to them without them noticing. Do they even have any survival skills?

-talk to them

“Hello.” She said in her normal, quiet tone.

1 minute ago, Water bottle said:

"ooo, that's sounds very nice." She yipped. "I just got dropped here and I do not know where I am..."

"I guess we have something in common," he says quietly, you were barely able to hear it. "So why were you dropped here? Actually how were you even dropped here?"

-talk to him

-comfort him

-back away

-look around

-other

Just now, Pancake said:

“Hello.” She said in her normal, quiet tone.

The dog seemed to turn a pale white, a sharp contrast from their golden brown fur. They run a distance away from you, before looking back. As if seeing you for the first time, their fur drops to their normal shade. "Oh it's just another dog. I was so scared. I thought for sure you were a ghost!" The guy shrieks.

-talk to them

-attack them

-walk away

-other

1 minute ago, Magicmoonss said:

The dog seemed to turn a pale white, a sharp contrast from their golden brown fur. They run a distance away from you, before looking back. As if seeing you for the first time, their fur drops to their normal shade. "Oh it's just another dog. I was so scared. I thought for sure you were a ghost!" The guy shrieks.

-talk to them

“S-Sorry..?”

6 minutes ago, Alyssia said:

Paying attention to your senses, you can tell that there is a couple strange scents. You can only pick out one familiar scent, one from the old leader's pups. It seems like a couple of new dogs moved in and took over the pack. They might be kind since some old pack members would recognize you, but with a new pack comes new rules.

-keep going down the trail

-walk away from the territory

-turn back and go to the road

-other

On 9/24/2020 at 2:15 PM, Water bottle said:

"I don't know... I just fell asleep then I woke up here.."

"Oh. Did you come from the Greystone?" He tilts his head to the side. "There's sometimes loud beasts that run across it. Maybe one of those put you here."

-talk to him

-comfort him

-back away

-look around

-other

On 9/25/2020 at 6:15 PM, Water bottle said:

bump 😆

(Sorry, I haven't been on my computer since my last post)

On 9/24/2020 at 2:20 PM, Pancake said:

“S-Sorry..?”

"It's cool." He relaxes a bit before speaking up again. "Hey, do you know where I could like find some shelter or something? I'm kinda homeless right now, and I don't want to run into the humans with danger sticks again." 

-talk to them

-attack them

-point the way

-take them to your home

-walk away

-other

On 9/24/2020 at 2:23 PM, Alyssia said:

She thought: “I must find my old family somehow!”

Halfway to the den you hear a sharp bar, halting your journey. An intimidating looking dog runs up to you, stopping you in your trek. "I don't remember there being any strange dogs being welcomed into our territory." She snarls.

-talk to them

-attack them

-distract them

-run away

-other

On 9/24/2020 at 10:09 PM, gamingcookie said:

forest

female

Ice

she's like this but with less derpy eyes

image.png.9299b7d52fcaab66bcd2c9bf2644a97d.png

I can start your adventure whenever you're ready ^^ (or next time we're on)

On 9/24/2020 at 10:06 PM, gamingcookie said:

🤔🤔🤔

This happens when you copy and paste

1 minute ago, Alyssia said:

“Please..” she whimpers with her tail between her legs, “I don’t mean any harm.. I was born around these parts and I assume my pack was still living here at the time..” “p-p-please” she stammers, “Believe my words and spare my life...” She continues her submissive behavior to see if the dog changes her mind.

She snorts. "You're pathetic." She tilts her head, seemingly thinking about what to do with you. "You're pack isn't here, if you don't have any other reason to be here, I'll lead you out."

-talk to them

-attack them

-distract them

-let them lead

-attack them while leaving

-other

5 hours ago, Magicmoonss said:

-talk to him

"Yea! But I used to call it a road... And the things that run on it are called cars! That must be what happened!"

(Sorry, I haven't been on my computer since my last post)

(I was just bumping this to remind people this existed ^w^) 

"It's cool." He relaxes a bit before speaking up again. "Hey, do you know where I could like find some shelter or something? I'm kinda homeless right now, and I don't want to run into the humans with danger sticks again." 

-point the way

She pointed her snout to the closest shelter.