Stray Fawn Community

Cosplay

irisflowering

22 hours ago, Pancake said:

maybe.....................

:0 give me details

18 hours ago, Flour said:

cosplay looks rad but i am a child and just don’t have the ability to buy supplies and stuff nor the confidence

me too, but i will stay determined! (I feel like getting a costume would be easy, but idk where to get a wig and makeup looks hard for cosplay)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Flour said:

cosplay looks rad but i am a child and just don’t have the ability to buy supplies and stuff nor the confidence

I wish i knew where to get cosplay stuff or how to do makeup for it

22 hours ago, Pancake said:

maybe.....................

:0 details!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tigerlily~But~Niche said:

:0 give me details

me too, but i will stay determined! (I feel like getting a costume would be easy, but idk where to get a wig and makeup looks hard for cosplay)

.........................I Cosplayed as Mabel from gravity falls, my brother was Dipper...

29 minutes ago, Tigerlily~But~Niche said:

OH MY GOSH YOU GO FAM

me and my younger brother will sometimes go up to each other and awkward sibling hug

It wasn’t very good cosplay though tbh 😅

I've cosplayed once or like twice if Halloween costumes count (WHY DID I GO AS THE PINK POWER RANGER THAT YEAR I'VE NEVER EVEN WATCHED POWER RANGERS)

the other time was at some convention and I was Temmie but it kinda sucked I had less than a day to put it together cause NOBODY REMINDED ME IT WAS TOMORROW

it was just a blue t-shirt that was a bit too big, white shorts, and a Temmie hat I got at the previous year of the convention

but for next year of the convention (this year didn't happen because. y'know) I wanna do Entrapta and some kind of sibling cosplay with my sister (Sans and Papyrus probably)

wow this was long

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

I've cosplayed once or like twice if Halloween costumes count (WHY DID I GO AS THE PINK POWER RANGER THAT YEAR I'VE NEVER EVEN WATCHED POWER RANGERS)

the other time was at some convention and I was Temmie but it kinda sucked I had less than a day to put it together cause NOBODY REMINDED ME IT WAS TOMORROW

it was just a blue t-shirt that was a bit too big, white shorts, and a Temmie hat I got at the previous year of the convention

but for next year of the convention (this year didn't happen because. y'know) I wanna do Entrapta and some kind of sibling cosplay with my sister (Sans and Papyrus probably)

wow this was long

Y o u v e

s e en

u n d e r t a l e ?