Stray Fawn Community

New User Interface Options

Digus

I really like the concept of the game, and there are some useful filters already, but some stuff is really difficult to find and navigate.

So here are some suggestions to improve the user interface:

• A menu with a sort-able list of all your living Niche-lings. This list should have name, sex and age and an options to add skill and genes as columns to that list. The family tree is fine, but some times you want to sort Niche-lings, not just compare their parenthood. I really miss being able to sort them by age so I can see who is close to die, without having to click each one on the map.
  • A way to select the Niche-ling from the family tree menu. Sometimes we find a niche-ling in the family tree, but you still have to look for it on the map. (If the list is added, also select from the list)
  • Suitable partner filter. A way to select on a Niche-ling in the family tree and highlight all opposite sex niche-ling with different immunity genes. I keep a notebook with annotations just to help me finding suitable partners. This option would save so much time. May be instead of just highlighting the suitable partner, it could show how many immunity genes the others have in common, 0, 1 or 2.

I think theses 3 suggestions would make the game-play much more fluid and dynamic. No time wasted looking for information That the game can better show to us.

0 replies to this post

There are no comments yet