Stray Fawn Community

Happy Halloween!

Pancake

(Just a House/thread to come trick or treat at! :))

FEEFDDD1-B5DD-4D90-8CF4-2C0FA87612BE.jpeg.11130119f9a016326efeffda35ac8380.jpeg

(make sure you have a costume! ((But if not that’s fine too!))

(and anyone can put up their house and give out candy as well!)

Happy Halloween everyone!~

Just now, Spoopy Bottle said:

I wan't some candy-

(We should totally make this a game where people have different houses to trick or treat at or to store their candy- Like there are different pms for people's 'houses' or somethin)

(Maybe I’ll make that next òwó)

Would you like any specific candy? :3

the pic doesn't work, fine with me, last time for haloween I went as a box, but it had flaps so I could hide near boxes or at a door and no one would expect a thing, I knocked on the door, said"delivary" and when they opened the doorI popped up through the flaps

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

What is everyone going as irl (if trick or treating isn’t cancelled where you live)? 

I’m going as a forest rogue (they called the costume Robin Hood), but I’m saying that I’m a character from me and my friend’s book that we’re writing. It’s just a brown dress, black leggings, and a soft green hooded cape.

• Paw up 1

Just now, SilverHowl said:

Looks like the costume’s perfect camouflage for the forest!

Ye. My friend said some people keep stealing their candy bowl, this year her dad (who works on props and stuff for movies) is going to put fake blood on the bowl, so hopefully no one will steal it.

14 minutes ago, Broken said:

What is everyone going as irl (if trick or treating isn’t cancelled where you live)? 

I’m going as a forest rogue (they called the costume Robin Hood), but I’m saying that I’m a character from me and my friend’s book that we’re writing. It’s just a brown dress, black leggings, and a soft green hooded cape.

Me and my friend are going to be sheet ghosts. We were going to be Heather Chandler and Veronica Sawyer, but we changed our minds.

26 minutes ago, Broken said:

The demogorgon from stranger things! >:]

• 2 weeks later...

I woke up super early this morning. My body knows today will be the day. I can feel it. The adrenaline running through my veins. I was thinking of drinking a Red Bull but I feel it’s a little unethical. Like how some people use drugs in the Olympics. Anyway I’ve very hyped, a little stressed.