Stray Fawn Community

Happy Halloween!

(Just a House/thread to come trick or treat at! :))

FEEFDDD1-B5DD-4D90-8CF4-2C0FA87612BE.jpeg.11130119f9a016326efeffda35ac8380.jpeg

(make sure you have a costume! ((But if not that’s fine too!))

(and anyone can put up their house and give out candy as well!)

Happy Halloween everyone!~

Just now, Spoopy Bottle said:

I wan't some candy-

(We should totally make this a game where people have different houses to trick or treat at or to store their candy- Like there are different pms for people's 'houses' or somethin)

(Maybe I’ll make that next òwó)

Would you like any specific candy? :3

the pic doesn't work, fine with me, last time for haloween I went as a box, but it had flaps so I could hide near boxes or at a door and no one would expect a thing, I knocked on the door, said"delivary" and when they opened the doorI popped up through the flaps

• Haha 1
  • 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, That One Crow said:

I sure am >:3

Everyone better prepare to get here on the day of spooky I’m giving out AlL the Candy.

Y’know.. being 16 and probably too old to even wear a costume.. I just wish I had learned to make my very own Silver fursuit to have fun in during a Halloween party or whatever xP

• Paw up 1
14 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

Almost Halloween~
you guys better be ready >:]

About 10-11 days from it now, I sure hope my mouth wound is healed up by then...

What is everyone going as irl (if trick or treating isn’t cancelled where you live)? 

I’m going as a forest rogue (they called the costume Robin Hood), but I’m saying that I’m a character from me and my friend’s book that we’re writing. It’s just a brown dress, black leggings, and a soft green hooded cape.

• Eek! 1
  • Paw up 1
Just now, Broken said:

What is everyone going as irl (if trick or treating isn’t cancelled where you live)? 

I’m going as a forest rogue (they called the costume Robin Hood), but I’m saying that I’m a character from me and my friend’s book that we’re writing. It’s just a brown dress, black leggings, and a soft green hooded cape.

Looks like the costume’s perfect camouflage for the forest!

Just now, SilverHowl said:

Looks like the costume’s perfect camouflage for the forest!

Ye. My friend said some people keep stealing their candy bowl, this year her dad (who works on props and stuff for movies) is going to put fake blood on the bowl, so hopefully no one will steal it.

1 minute ago, Broken said:

Ye. My friend said some people keep stealing their candy bowl, this year her dad (who works on props and stuff for movies) is going to put fake blood on the bowl, so hopefully no one will steal it.

That’ll be a nice defense mechanism hopefully! ❤️

Just now, Spooky パンケーキ said:

Everyone better prepare to get here on the day of spooky I’m giving out AlL the Candy.

oooOOoo

• Paw up 1
14 minutes ago, Broken said:

Me and my friend are going to be sheet ghosts. We were going to be Heather Chandler and Veronica Sawyer, but we changed our minds.

26 minutes ago, Broken said:

The demogorgon from stranger things! >:]