Stray Fawn Community

Boss Fight [A sort of sim-]

GreenTheGreat

You may add bosses if you so choose! I have one at the moment. It's sorta gonna be like JSAB or Project Arrhythmia. If you have a boss in this, you will play their moves when somebody goes up against them [I think you should watch me do it first just to get a feel for it]

Name: Depth

Song: Nautilus 

Picture:

image.thumb.png.0499cf59f58160401e806f73df0dc670.png

Boss Description:

You find yourself in a deep canyon with water at the bottom, but what comes from the depths shocks you...

@Spooky Pancake

Name: Bloom

Song: 

Picture: Bloom Is a yellow Sphere with a black smiley face on it, their attacks are the same color as their "body" and they float around in the back of the screen and are unable to hurt the character, but occasionally they jump forward and bounce off the walls like a bouncing ball.

Boss Description: As you enter a Silly Aura emits from the boss... But you might want to watch your back.

Name: Opia

Song: Opia

(I'll link it later I'm on my school account)

Picture:

907765532_Opiacustomjsabcharecter.png.e27016f8b99bcbe505d685366c0dffe8.png

Boss Description:

Gasoline is spilled everywhere! What happened? Suddenly flames just... pop up. Then more, and more, until you are surrounded by flames, how will you deal with this fast paced boss?

Name: Feather-Weight

Song: 

Picture:

image.thumb.png.b231190833fe3617daabee3e1ab44f04.png

Boss Description:

A windy, mountain top caves stands in your way, do you dare to face the weight of this boss?

Challangers

@Zixvir

Name: julian

Skills: Does taekwondo(discipline and mixed martial arts), uses swords and nunchuks.

Description: likes making jokes can get serious, and is very loud(physically) has golden hair, tall hair and white skin, and is wearing jeans a belt a white shirt,  and a long sleeve plaid shirt over it(unbuttoned) and has a visor that lets him see in one direction.

@Spooky Pancake

Name: Eloise/Ellie

Skills: is an excellent dodger due to her thin structure, She prefers not to fight but has a dagger just in case, she also can jump over attacks quite well, has somewhat long stamina but can’t jump for very long without getting tired, She was in Gymnastics for her childhood so she’ Quite flexible. She also took dance so if she wants to be stylish she can dance around the attacks.

Description: Eloise Is A Light blue with Darker hair, her body is sort of a thin Diamond-shape. She’s thin and has strong legs. She wears a pair of glasses but usually had contacts.

Form for boss [Please use YOUR OWN characters]:

Name:

Song: [Please link it with a text link]

Picture:

Boss Description: [Should be short unless you don't have a picture!]

Challenger Form [Again, YOUR OWN characters. Also, they can be animals, too.]:

Name:

Skills:

Description:

Song: 

Picture: Bloom Is a yellow Sphere with a black smiley face on it, their attacks are the same color as their "body" and they float around in the back of the screen and are unable to hurt the character, but occasionally they jump forward and bounce off the walls like a bouncing ball.

Boss Description: As you enter a Silly Aura emits from the boss... But you might want to watch your back.

(E I haven't played JSaB but My Little brother plays it and I've seen gameplay of it :v)

• Paw up 1

8 minutes ago, Spooky Pancake said:

Song: 

(E I haven't played JSaB but My Little brother plays it and I've seen gameplay of it :v)

please make the link text so I can copy and paste it

Skills: omega slap, omega spanking, side kick, 360, kick, punch, yell,(and more later)

Description: does taekwondo(discipline and mixed martial arts), uses swords and nunchuks,  and 

6 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

does taekwondo(discipline and mixed martial arts), uses swords and nunchuks,  and 

this should be in skills..

and?...

description should be like the personality and looks of your character.

8 minutes ago, Zixvir said:

Skills: omega slap, omega spanking, side kick, 360, kick, punch, yell,(and more later)

Description: does taekwondo(discipline and mixed martial arts), uses swords and nunchuks,  and 

Skills: omega slap, omega spanking, side kick, 360, kick, punch, yell,(and more later)does taekwondo(discipline and mixed martial arts), uses swords and nunchuks.

Description: likes making jokes can get serious, and is very loud(physicly) has golden hair, tall hair and white skin, and is wearing jeans a belt a white shirt,  and a long sleeve plaid shirt over it(unbuttoned) and has a visor that lets him see in one direction for tornado jumps

• Paw up 1

On 9/30/2020 at 10:09 AM, Spoopy Bottle said:

Skills: omega slap, omega spanking, side kick, 360, kick, punch, yell,(and more later)does taekwondo(discipline and mixed martial arts), uses swords and nunchuks.

I will explain these first. omega slap(backhand or forehand), omega spanking(I have rockets attatched to my hand for a forehand slap that can only hit the  butt), side kick(a kick that pushes), 360(if I pull off four I do a wind jump witch is a floatier jump and the second wind jump is a bit more floaty, instead of a third wind jump there's tornado jumps the first one goes a bit higher , the second going a bit higher and a bit more floaty the 3rd even more floaty and higher, and after that one I could be a tornado.), kick(I choose a martial arts kick), punch(starts at waist, can also be a sword swing), yell(boosts confidince),(and more later)does taekwondo(discipline and mixed martial arts), uses swords and nunchuks.

15 hours ago, Zixvir said:

I will explain these first. omega slap(backhand or forehand), omega spanking(I have rockets attatched to my hand for a forehand slap that can only hit the  butt), side kick(a kick that pushes), 360(if I pull off four I do a wind jump witch is a floatier jump and the second wind jump is a bit more floaty, instead of a third wind jump there's tornado jumps the first one goes a bit higher , the second going a bit higher and a bit more floaty the 3rd even more floaty and higher, and after that one I could be a tornado.), kick(I choose a martial arts kick), punch(starts at waist, can also be a sword swing), yell(boosts confidince),(and more later)does taekwondo(discipline and mixed martial arts), uses swords and nunchuks.

PLEASE

Stop making things in MY sims that are not part of the actual sim! It's one of main reasons I stopped my ant sim! You over complicated it. It was supposed to be simple, under my rules. Cries in now I feel bad

15 hours ago, Zixvir said:

@Spooky Pancake I would like to fight bloom

2.it would kinda help if you fought depth (or the next boss im about to add) so people can see how bosses work.

(why did I do this??? I feel bad help :<)

35 minutes ago, Spoopy Bottle said:

PLEASE

Stop making things in MY sims that are not part of the actual sim! It's one of main reasons I stopped my ant sim! You over complicated it. It was supposed to be simple, under my rules. Cries in now I feel bad

2.it would kinda help if you fought depth (or the next boss im about to add) so people can see how bosses work.

(why did I do this??? I feel bad help :<)

Don’t feel bad about that! It’s your rules

you need people to respect them!

31 minutes ago, Spooky Pancake said:

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

????????

you keep on sort of taking control and adding things to your character that I don't say actually exist here!

As I said, this is like jsab and Project Arrhythmia, you can't attack back.

I keep in saying to myself, "This is just a good example of how I need to be more clear!" But it just feels like you kinda don't listen...

1 minute ago, Zixvir said:

ok depth

k a y