Stray Fawn Community

Halloween Miss Niche 2020

MАTTRESS

so uh- yeah- Miss Niche but halloween themed

Submit ONE somewhat spooky (or maybe not spooky made spooky with editing?) nicheling. You can edit the picture to add accessories and stuff (but you can't edit it to change the pattern, color, genes, stuff like that)

Your nicheling has to be either bred or found, so no sandbox-created nichelings (you can submit a nicheling bred from sandbox ones though) and no Adam. Other than that any nicheling's fine.

Voting will be held... sometime. The 10th or the 15th, I think. It'll close 5? days afterward. And when it does happen, don't vote for yourself, or you'll get 2 votes subtracted from your final count.

I might draw the winner

I think that's all-

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Example of an acceptable submission except for the fact that it's Adam

also it's kinda random you should make it. less random

Untitled104_20201001012248.thumb.png.55fe0584801fb31966b288492bd0d792.png

Example of an unacceptable submission (oh also more edit rules- if you add decorations make them something nichelings could actually do. so no human technology like candles or phones. and don't change the environment like recoloring a tree or berry bush)Untitled104_20201001013109.thumb.png.824bc8d8a6f2a91c255002430db1c2bc.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Spooky Pancake said:

Have my trick-or-treating Bunch!

114C61C4-F022-4BCA-86BA-7C51640F8F20.thumb.jpeg.c0c91e9e5bc7cd2087dbb5126fc3f4b7.jpeg

Nice photo but a few things - it's supposed to be one nicheling (I think. Maybe I'll allow more), the one on the right has horns added or colored, and the one on the left had her paws recolored (or are those supposed to be like gloves or something)

Oh the middle one looks like he had recolored eyes and a recolored paw too? Or is that blood (that's what the red on Adam was supposed to be in the example photo-) And uh- what's the green over his face-

4 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

Nice photo but a few things - it's supposed to be one nicheling (I think. Maybe I'll allow more), the one on the right has horns added or colored, and the one on the left had her paws recolored (or are those supposed to be like gloves or something)

Oh the middle one looks like he had recolored eyes and a recolored paw too? Or is that blood (that's what the red on Adam was supposed to be in the example photo-) And uh- what's the green over his face-

Ok 1. The one on the right is Hilo and she had horns, I just Recolored them.
2. Yes, the recolored paws are supposed to be gloves,

3. The one in the middle, yes the recolored paw is supposed to be blood,

4. the eyes are supposed to be like contacts qwq

5. The green on his face is supposed to be like makeup (he’s supposed to be a Zombie ;w;)

• Paw up 1

12 minutes ago, Spooky Pancake said:

Ok 1. The one on the right is Hilo and she had horns, I just Recolored them.
2. Yes, the recolored paws are supposed to be gloves,

3. The one in the middle, yes the recolored paw is supposed to be blood,

4. the eyes are supposed to be like contacts qwq

5. The green on his face is supposed to be like makeup (he’s supposed to be a Zombie ;w;)

ok :) but still for 1 the features of the nicheling aren't supposed to be changed, and for 4 I don't think nichelings could do that?

8 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

ok :) but still for 1 the features of the nicheling aren't supposed to be changed, and for 4 I don't think nichelings could do that?

Sorry...

I’m not good at designing things

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, PriestessKikyo1 said:

I didn't add any art but this lovely Nicheling "Larara" was born looking just right for Halloween! I love how she has one orange front paw! Have a good holiday and stay safe. ❤️

Larara the Halloween Nicheling.PNG

pretty!!

also, it's not necessary but do you have a picture of her outside the thing? in the uh.. overworld? idk you probably know what I mean