Stray Fawn Community

Has anyone else had puffyness and itchyness on your feet and calfs and hands and wrist?

ThisBeanIsCute

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Spooky Pancake said:

Show is a pic (plz)

We need more visuals

(but it’s fine of you don't feel comfortable showing us a picture of ur hand)

Don't forget some people don't like seeing that stuff! maybe pm it if you are comfortable with doing it

I've watched Jaiden Animations, it's really nothing like that. But one day I decided not to take medicine. The red rash was all around my body, and I could feel itchiness on my behind it really only itched near my shoulders and thighs. It ended up going onto my mask. That day I was completely fine, active, and I could feel really no itching. And, as a visual there are weird orange-ish bumps, and my skin is a bit bumpy but a bit red and skin colored at the same time. The bumps are all different sizes, but they are all circles. I went to my friend's house that day. I started getting itchy, and...As we were playing, I was grabbing and not letting go of a stick my friend's neighbor was chasing us with. But... When we went to go do a little roleplay... It felt like I couldn't breathe. I've felt like this before, but it wasnt because of the rash...Or was it? I did start crying but my mask covered my face...When I got home the rash was where my face mask was... I felt completely fine except for, my shoulders, and thighs! I had to go back home as I saw my mom coming back in the car. Thats when she noticed, my face was red where my mask was... But that wasn't all, I started to feel...Less itchy? But it still really itched in a way. Almost my entire body was red... I may have hives but... it's never real pain. I do get stressed sometimes, and very easily cry, but one time I felt like crying for absolutely nothing. My life is nice but I do feel stress, kind of a lot. My dad I think signed me up for a doctor's appointment later. I'll maybe draw a visual of what the rash and bumps look like.     Sincerely, ME :)🥵