Stray Fawn Community

EMERGENCY EMERGENCY

Sky

I MADE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE A FEW DAYS AGO AND SHE JUST TEXTED ME "HI" AND I SAID "HELLO" AND SHE SAID "WHAT'S UP" AND NOBODY'S EVER TEXTED ME LIKE THIS BEFORE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY DO I JUST SAY WHAT I'M DOING OR WHAT

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Eek! 1

I'm useless at social interaction, can't help you here

(also-please don't ping me in stuff just because I'm online, there's not really a point and I hate it) plus I dont really care

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

I'm useless at social interaction, can't help you here

(also-please don't ping me in stuff just because I'm online, there's not really a point and I hate it) plus I dont really care

I'm sorry I won't do it again i kinda panicked

8 minutes ago, Sky said:

I MADE FRIENDS WITH SOMEONE A FEW DAYS AGO AND SHE JUST TEXTED ME "HI" AND I SAID "HELLO" AND SHE SAID "WHAT'S UP" AND NOBODY'S EVER TEXTED ME LIKE THIS BEFORE WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY DO I JUST SAY WHAT I'M DOING OR WHAT

ERMAHGAWSH

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IN THIS SITUATION AAAAAAAAAAA

me: "I'm at my cousin's house but she just went to Nutcracker practice so I'm going to go shopping with my grandma :)"

her: "Fun!" "I'm at a pizza party for my sister's volleyball team, then I'm gonna go to the mall with my cousin"

I think I may be doing it right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spookie said:

me: "I'm at my cousin's house but she just went to Nutcracker practice so I'm going to go shopping with my grandma :)"

her: "Fun!" "I'm at a pizza party for my sister's volleyball team, then I'm gonna go to the mall with my cousin"

I think I may be doing it right?

Yes ur doing great! :]

I asked her if she likes memes and if she would she appreciate them if I sent them and she said "yes and yes" so I've sent her a few memes since and she likes them :) this has been a great day

• Eek! 2