Stray Fawn Community

R.I.Pepperonis Lisa

Pancake

I wont say a lot here since I have some very strong thoughts on Lisa and my anger issues may get the better of me if I talk about her too much, but I will acknowledge that she had friends here and they'll miss her, and that I don't think anyone (even me) ever wanted her to leave or saw it coming.

• Like 3
  • Paw up 2

I liked her, she was pretty cool. 

until she stole my art and gifted it to her friend- she deleted the video but she made another one about it which i will not link- 

i can private message the other video, but i won't post it here- 

• Sad 2
  • Paw up 1

53 minutes ago, E k a c n a p said:

until she stole my art and gifted it to her friend- she deleted the video but she made another one about it which i will not link- 

please PM me the video

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, E k a c n a p said:

she traced my art and used it as her cover photo without even a little bit of credit, so I get how ya feel

and i'll take that video if you feel like giving it to me

• Paw up 2

In all honesty, I was never very fond of Lisa (all the stuff that she did mixed with my anger issues made everything she even said or did irrationally irritate me)

I know that she was young, but she just never seemed to learn, I guess? She just kept going

I'm not trying to insult her, or anyone who was her friend, but she just left a very bad impression on me

For example:

I made art for her, and she decided to trace it (she completely butchered it in the process btw, I still can't take her traced version very seriously) and use it as her cover photo. Didn't give credit, didn't ask me, just said "I'm going to trace this" like, right to my face. I didn't say anything because the forums has had enough drama, but trust me, I was ready to go in and commit verbal manslaughter. That was the first time I had opened requests in a while and I was scared of that exact thing happening, so y'know, that's just great. Definitely didn't think very well of her after that.

She always commented on me and one of my friend's (I won't say who, but I'm sure you can figure it out) playthroughs nonstop about stuff that had nothing to do with it. It was mostly about her rp and how nobody was joining it (which-though it may just be my anger again-REALLY came off as trying to guilt trip me into joining it) I almost lost it when she did it on another one, but thankfully one of her friends got her to delete it (I really appreciate that still, thanks) and I didn't get myself banned for threatening a child. 

She definitely did more, but I'm tired and I might start punching something if I keep going-

Overall, I didn't want her to leave, but I'm definitely not heartbroken. I didn't hate her or anything, but she left me really bitter and I could feel my anger starting to boil over anytime she even commented on something. We just really didn't mix well.

And that ends my Ted Talk.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Paw up 4

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

In all honesty, I was never very fond of Lisa (all the stuff that she did mixed with my anger issues made everything she even said or did irrationally irritate me)

I know that she was young, but she just never seemed to learn, I guess? She just kept going

I'm not trying to insult her, or anyone who was her friend, but she just left a very bad impression on me

For example:

I made art for her, and she decided to trace it (she completely butchered it in the process btw, I still can't take her traced version very seriously) and use it as her cover photo. Didn't give credit, didn't ask me, just said "I'm going to trace this" like, right to my face. I didn't say anything because the forums has had enough drama, but trust me, I was ready to go in and commit verbal manslaughter. That was the first time I had opened requests in a while and I was scared of that exact thing happening, so y'know, that's just great. Definitely didn't think very well of her after that.

She always commented on me and one of my friend's (I won't say who, but I'm sure you can figure it out) playthroughs nonstop about stuff that had nothing to do with it. It was mostly about her rp and how nobody was joining it (which-though it may just be my anger again-REALLY came off as trying to guilt trip me into joining it) I almost lost it when she did it on another one, but thankfully one of her friends got her to delete it (I really appreciate that still, thanks) and I didn't get myself banned for threatening a child. 

She definitely did more, but I'm tired and I might start punching something if I keep going-

Overall, I didn't want her to leave, but I'm definitely not heartbroken. I didn't hate her or anything, but she left me really bitter and I could feel my anger starting to boil over anytime she even commented on something. We just really didn't mix well.

And that ends my Ted Talk.

22 minutes ago, Katumai said:

she traced my art and used it as her cover photo without even a little bit of credit, so I get how ya feel

and i'll take that video if you feel like giving it to me

lmao and here's that traced art, my version is buried on my broken laptop, but you can find it here:

2020_08_03_040844.png.fd1d5e71266ec939ca1731b05e68fe8e.png.10039d75e050cf875d2e763027f89252.png

• Like 1

She also kept pinging random people about roleplays and spammed request threads with random nicheling explorer nichelings and expected people to do them. I remember one time she did it to someone's thread and when they refused she said she'd go bother me next. Can't remember if she actually ended up doing it

• Sad 1
  • Paw up 3

what i’ll say is, even though Lisa did a lot of things that were annoying or repetitively did them even after people asked her to stop, i just blamed it on her being a child. The little things she did either made me frustrated or annoyed when she did stuff like spam @ people, ask lilytuft for art constantly, post in topics about something that didn’t apply to them, or trace Kat’s art. i just thought “she’ll grow out of it” which was irresponsible of me because often times i didn’t try to educate her on why those things were annoying or made others frustrated with her. In the end i can only say i have a serious problem with how she refused to educate herself or let others educate her. people are entitled to their own opinions but her particular choice to support a candidate who is harmful to practically everyone, is harmful. 

• Like 2
  • Paw up 1

I have to be honest, she annoyed some people and did some pretty bad stuff that's been mentioned by others on this thread-  I never really liked her all that much, but I'm sorry she had to leave and I know that she had friends here who miss her. I'm just a little annoyed that she never learnt from her mistakes.

Also, would it be ok for anyone to PM me about what happened on that thread that got deleted? Just want to know, that's all- I wasn't online when it happened. Oh, and if anyone's willing to PM me the video too, I'd like to see it

• Paw up 2

Just now, lazukii said:

I have to be honest, she annoyed some people and did some pretty bad stuff that's been mentioned by others on this thread-  I never really liked her all that much, but I'm sorry she had to leave and I know that she had friends here who miss her. I'm just a little annoyed that she never learnt from her mistakes.

Also, would it be ok for anyone to PM me about what happened on that thread that got deleted? Just want to know, that's all- I wasn't online when it happened. Oh, and if anyone's willing to PM me the video too, I'd like to see it

ill PM the video, one sec

• Paw up 1