Stray Fawn Community

(Least) Favourite school subjects?

PincerClaw420

ELA: ew gross i hate ela ew but i have honors and i dont suck that bad but ew ela i hate it but the teacher is nice and uh the book she assigned for us isn’t that bad so yeah but still i just hate the fricking assignments

gym: no. Locker rooms a ew. And we have those twisty locks so it sucks more plus i hate doing exercise but i try to do my best (i hate push ups with a burning passion but i was able to do 12-13 of the n last year)

contemporary world (SS i guess?): not bad, the teacher is epic tho so it might not be bad (plus i like doing geography in school then other stuff)

technoligy applications 1 (basically tech stuff): its not boring and its kinda fun cuz my mostly play games for the first few weeks :DD

math: love math <33 it’s great and i dont wanna brag a lot but i was really good at math in 5th grade so i think ill be good this year as well (and last year my math teacher my favorite in the main subjects)

science: hey not bad its cool and i love expirments but the stuff similar to CERs suck horribly

orchestra: epic teacher. I really wanted to play the violin so probably gonna have a lot of fun with this :]

and last but not least: lunch

lunch is epic in every way it is the best subject nobody can question that

(I also take all honors <33)

schedule: sophomore year!

1st ~ English - I tend to enjoy English, just as long as the teacher doesn't force me to read. now don't get me wrong: I enjoy reading. but when the teacher wants you to read this much of this book in this amount of time, it gets not-so-much-fun and more-so annoying. 

2nd ~ study hall - FREE PERIOD!! LES GOOOOO!!! well, basically.

3rd ~ biology - ngl, im kinda-sorta interested in this subject

4th ~ lunch - FOOD!!!

5th ~ world history - this is probably my least favorite class i have. 

6th~ geometry - i have a pretty good grasp on my math skills, granted i wasn't at school last year from the middle of first semester to literally the end of schhol. (yes, i still had "school", it just wasn't... normal.) but i do enjoy math.

7th~ civics - class is kinda boring and i'm pretty sure that i also took it last year, so im not at all excited for it. plus, i have no idea who my teacher is.

8th~ jewelry - i'm really excited for this one. the teacher is really nice and is easy to talk to, i've had her as a teacher before. plus, i get to make things! i can finall make all my weird character ideas into something!

2 minutes ago, RiderTheInkling said:

(thank you)

Yup. Science is my least favorite.

The teacher is crappy, rarely nice.

Labs are fine.

She let her favorite class do stuff early like- 

2 PAGES OF HOMEWORK, ONES A CHART, ONES A CROSSWORD

(i meant to say this yesterday btw-)

BUT GUYS, YESTERDAY MY CIVICS TEACH; I HAD TO STAY IN TO MAKE UP A TEST, RIGHT? AFTER I FINISHED HE LET ME STAY IN AND WORK ON COLORING MY SPLATOON MANGA AND ASKED IF I NEEDED COLORED PENCILS HES SO COOL-

-Conclusion-

Civics is my fav, only for the teacher tho, i hate the amt of braincells it takes-

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, RiderTheInkling said:

BUT GUYS, YESTERDAY MY CIVICS TEACH; I HAD TO STAY IN TO MAKE UP A TEST, RIGHT? AFTER I FINISHED HE LET ME STAY IN AND WORK ON COLORING MY SPLATOON MANGA AND ASKED IF I NEEDED COLORED PENCILS HES SO COOL-

-Conclusion-

Civics is my fav, only for the teacher tho, i hate the amt of braincells it takes-

Heres something he did today (ill prob make a thread to put the cool things he does lmfao-)

Theres this mystery abt this one place right?(i dont remember the name-) But he said that Karmaj (someone in that class) would solve it. But me, having read every Emily Windsnap book in the past, Asked if they were travelling over seas when they disappeared. The answer was no, though. If the answer was yes, i would have assumed that the plates shifted and caused a wave or something. Like in "the Ship of Lost Souls"

Just now, RiderTheInkling said:

Heres something he did today (ill prob make a thread to put the cool things he does lmfao-)

Theres this mystery abt this one place right?(i dont remember the name-) But he said that Karmaj (someone in that class) would solve it. But me, having read every Emily Windsnap book in the past, Asked if they were travelling over seas when they disappeared. The answer was no, though. If the answer was yes, i would have assumed that the plates shifted and caused a wave or something. Like in "the Ship of Lost Souls"

wait thats more me but the first part is him and i figured i'd share my thoughts-

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Gym. I hate gym class so much.

we don’t even have a locker room and I have to run like halfway across my school from Spanish class so I’m already sore from running and I have gym right before lunch so when I go to lunch I’m all sweaty and tired and wanna go to sleep and feel like ima throw up if I eat >:(