Stray Fawn Community

(Least) Favourite school subjects?

PincerClaw420

my least favorite subjects are: Math, Band & History

I don’t like math because my brain cannot compute numbers correctly and is just generally bad and slow at understanding the methods, doesn’t really help that my teacher went so fast with it and im too nervous to ask for help. Band is just generally stressful for me, as I never really got good at it and didn’t really enjoy it (mainly bc we only got two picks of instruments), the teacher was kinda strict and made me feel like trash whenever I messed up, so it kinda makes me want to vomit if I have to play an instrument in front of anyone, unless it something simple like the drums

history bc my teacher is kinda scary and mean but most of the content is fun :]

my favorite subjects are: Science, Spanish, Library Studies & Mock trial

I like science bc we get to learn about such cool things like animals, plants & humans, Spanish is something I find fun to learn about bc you get to 1 learn a new language & 2 if you ever go to Mexico or anywhere else that speaks Spanish you can communicate!!!!! Library studies bc it’s generally quiet and calm in the library (I hate loud noises if you didn’t know) and there’s never really and stress to it and usually the work isn’t that difficult it’s usually just carrying boxes or sorting things Mock trial is pretty cool bc law is fun to learn about (at least in my opinion)

On 10/6/2020 at 11:52 AM, Christmas Boo said:

Favorite Class: Either Band Or Science

Least Favorite Class: Math. period. I'm not good and it's boring

I take back my claims on band

i hate it

• 7 months later...

update since ive officially graduated highschool:

I still suck at math! Division and geometry make me cry!  I did really enjoy biology, marketing and creative writing though (biology because i just love science, marketing because i made really good friends with the assistant teacher and creative writing because usually when im not drawing or sleeping im writing something)

drama was also fun for like the half a year i took it, i didnt act or anything but i did help with set pieces and costumes. i thought about switching back in my senior year during our Macbeth performance in english but it was kinda too late by then (apparently i made one hell of a Lady Macbeth though. not surprising, i love evil women and i got super into the whole thing)

favorites:

english- i don't want to brag, but i'm like, the best in the class. i like it mostly because i basically don't have to learn

that biology but not thing i forgot how was called: i don't know, i just enjoy learning about it

least favorites:

gym: it's just. i'm not stretchy and i can't run for very long

history: it's just boring. sometimes the teacher shows us parts of movies about history and that's not as bad

religion: GOD. I HATE IT SO MUCH. IT'S LIKE HISTORY BUT 5 TIMES AS BORING

polish is meh. the subject itself is meh. the teacher is nice though, at the end of the year we could play uno with 13 people instead of learning. same for german.

math is also meh. i don't like it but i'm good at it so

2 hours ago, Lizardcake said:

favorites:

english- i don't want to brag, but i'm like, the best in the class. i like it mostly because i basically don't have to learn

that biology but not thing i forgot how was called: i don't know, i just enjoy learning about it

least favorites:

gym: it's just. i'm not stretchy and i can't run for very long

history: it's just boring. sometimes the teacher shows us parts of movies about history and that's not as bad

religion: GOD. I HATE IT SO MUCH. IT'S LIKE HISTORY BUT 5 TIMES AS BORING

polish is meh. the subject itself is meh. the teacher is nice though, at the end of the year we could play uno with 13 people instead of learning. same for german.

math is also meh. i don't like it but i'm good at it so

i lvoe. eng;ish 😍

im in the most advanced english in my school hehehe

i hate social studies >:((

math is okay, im not the best at it tho

science is EPICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Schedule this year (7th grde, baby!)

HR; YES HE LETS US TALK, but we cant use our laptops.

1-band. OCCASIONALLY I'LL HATE THIS SINCE WE HAVE TO USE SO MUCH AIR AND HE LASHES HIS ANGER FOR THE REST NOT DOING GOOD OUT ON US SINCE US FLUTES ARE IN THE FRONT.

2-MATH. HECK YEAH WE HAVE A REASONABLE TEACHER.

3-CIVICS. WE HAVE A TEACHER THAT UNDERSTANDS US AND HES FUNNY >:)

4- PE. EWWWWWWWW SWEAT BUT YAY WE CAN [occasionally] TALK TO OUR FRIENDS IN THE SAME PERIOD.

5- Life Sci.- TOO MUCH BRAIN STRETCH >:(

6- ELA: meh

22 minutes ago, RiderTheInkling said:

Schedule this year (7th grde, baby!)

HR; YES HE LETS US TALK, but we cant use our laptops.

1-band. OCCASIONALLY I'LL HATE THIS SINCE WE HAVE TO USE SO MUCH AIR AND HE LASHES HIS ANGER FOR THE REST NOT DOING GOOD OUT ON US SINCE US FLUTES ARE IN THE FRONT.

2-MATH. HECK YEAH WE HAVE A REASONABLE TEACHER.

3-CIVICS. WE HAVE A TEACHER THAT UNDERSTANDS US AND HES FUNNY >:)

4- PE. EWWWWWWWW SWEAT BUT YAY WE CAN [occasionally] TALK TO OUR FRIENDS IN THE SAME PERIOD.

5- Life Sci.- TOO MUCH BRAIN STRETCH >:(

6- ELA: meh

And, to add, WE'VE STARTED STAND TUNES SINCE IM IN ADVANCED BAND WOWOOO

• Love 1