Stray Fawn Community

A message from Silver

Lilytuft

Just now, SilverHowl said:

Just look on the recent feature request post.. I just feel like taboo..

I'm not sure if it's my place to talk about it, but at least your intentions weren't bad.

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

I’m not having a good day.. my gums hurt... my back hurts and needs an adjustment but I can’t get a freaking appointment for that... AND I’m still having thoughts about that darn gender mutation topic!!

S a d

I don't like anybody having anything bad happen to them unless it's karma.

This is not karma

this is t o r t u r e

(Want have good day :<)

Then have a good day.. this is just me having the worst day ever from going to the dentist and getting sex and gender all mixed up, how worse can it get?

heck I worded that wrong. My grammar is all screwed up-

I meant,

I want you to have a good day :<

Oh god, I need to set up commissions.. I’m running low on funds and I’m hoping you guys can help contribute to my work! Anything you guys need under my commission’s price list and rules, and I’ll make a separate topic about it and link it here afterwards, I will close and open my commissions at any time too.

Oh, and one more thing.. I need to open up a poll to see if you guys are REALLY okay with this, these commissions involve real money this time, not free art, I’m working to get better at art so I need good fundings to make it help, if you guys are willing to help out, THANK YOU!

I can't use real money, but I'll try spreading the word if possible. 

3 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Oh god, I need to set up commissions.. I’m running low on funds and I’m hoping you guys can help contribute to my work! Anything you guys need under my commission’s price list and rules, and I’ll make a separate topic about it and link it here afterwards, I will close and open my commissions at any time too.

Oh, and one more thing.. I need to open up a poll to see if you guys are REALLY okay with this, these commissions involve real money this time, not free art, I’m working to get better at art so I need good fundings to make it help, if you guys are willing to help out, THANK YOU!

aaaaa

I wish that I could actually buy something but sadly I can't. 

I do not have anything to transfer/give money, and even if I did I don't have much yet.

Thanks again! : D do you have Discord? It’d be nice to talk to you more to build up a good relationship with an indie artist like me.

Welp, there's Garferson#6426, but I'm not too active on there because work and stuff. I'll probably try going on there a bit more soon to chat with my fellow cultists and continue unravelling Dan's mysteries. Good luck with your commissions, though!

18 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Hey guys? Instead of telling me to shut up, maybe dig deeper into what’s really wrong with me.. or if you don’t have time for that then whatever, but I’d appreciate having more empathy here.. I don’t think I’m enjoying it here as much as before.. but then again that might just be my hormones talking... I.. ugh...

Did anything happen??

do you have any of the following, (you don't have to tell me or play with me.) raft, just shapes and beats, don't starve together(I think you have this one), cardlife , minecraft , noita , scrap mechanic,terraria, stardew valley and/or starbound.

7 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Guess I’m sad now because I’ll just never get the mod role even when I’m 18...

you dont have to respond, but do you mean on this website?

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Yes, and anywhere because I’m not very trusted.. I’ve made my bad reps before and I’m trying to work as best as I can to alleviate that... ugh but I’m questioned the matter of my wishes and it’s only a matter of time now before I cry...(like right now..)

What counts is that you're trying, friend. And if crying doesn't make you feel incredibly bad, let all of it out. Hopefully I'm helping, crying makes me feel a lot better afterwards too.

I’m so freaking aggravated though because I’ve had hardly anything to eat and I don’t really wanna draw...

You don't have to draw but please eat ^^,

Is it really that simple? Think about it, all your life you’ve done nothing but vedge, and haven’t even learned what meals to cook, and I’m so deep into emotions idek if this can work...

I can't cook either. I've melted cookies before. Melted. Cookies. You will find a away to eat. Just snack on something.

31 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

;-; gimme some... now.

They're gone now. That was a year ago.

30 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I made my sister cry how’s that gonna make me incompetent?

It's a learning experience. Whatever you did you will not do it again.

Uhm.. well.. my stomach expresses a different kind of pain in the morning.. something that feels more like I’m gonna throw up rather than needing food.. and this can happen when I don’t get enough sleep and it’s awful...

Are you able to go the doctor? I've never really heard of anything like this, but have you perhaps tried putting something warm on your stomach?