Stray Fawn Community

A message from Silver

Lilytuft

32 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Uhm.. well.. my stomach expresses a different kind of pain in the morning.. something that feels more like I’m gonna throw up rather than needing food.. and this can happen when I don’t get enough sleep and it’s awful...

I get that sometimes. It usually goes away In a few hours or once I eat.

35 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Uhm.. well.. my stomach expresses a different kind of pain in the morning.. something that feels more like I’m gonna throw up rather than needing food.. and this can happen when I don’t get enough sleep and it’s awful...

So sorry I didn't respond! There was this whole ordeal with weird grades.

Is there any nausea paired with your stomach pains? 

20 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

The main problem with the picture is her.. *cough* legs... and I seriously cannot draw anyone feminine enough without making the legs less masculine, plus they’re out of proportion...

Is there a specific animal you're basing the legs off of? Like reference?

8 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Domestic cat mainly.. also I cannot draw freaking paws or legs anymore jvmenemwkwk

In that case, I think you did a pretty good job! The right foot looks like one of the paws is a small ball though,,,,just pointing that out

19 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I’m.. not feeling well.. :( I think I’m just reminding myself about the terrible things I’ve done... I’m sorry.. but the past just never leaves me alone....

If you regret the things in the past, that means your growing ❤️

• Like 1
  • Paw up 1

21 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I’m.. not feeling well.. :( I think I’m just reminding myself about the terrible things I’ve done... I’m sorry.. but the past just never leaves me alone....

I agree with Aetherstonks. I think that you are a nice person, and maybe you did bad things in the past, but you've grown and changed.

7 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I never wanna acknowledge the bad things I’ve done though because it really hurts and I’m trying to learn without having it making me feel horrible....(and trust me you don’t want me ill)

Sometimes, the thing we must do is the hardest thing for us...

Yes folks, this whole time Alyssia was an imposter... and that imposter... WAS ME! 😎

34 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Neat joke.

33 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Uh it’s no joke.. and don’t bother reporting me, I worked things out with Philo and she’s given me a pass on this.

30 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Don’t hate me for using an alt this whole time, I’m never doing it again, and it’s been almost a couple months since then, so could we forget about that folly for once so I can be forgiven?

29 minutes ago, Polly said:

wait WHAT

27 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Sounds like my disguise has worked even after never using the alt again xP

24 minutes ago, Polly said:

I feel lied to, Why didn't you tell us when you came back? I'd be fine with this if you would of said it from the start, not hide it-

23 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I didn’t realize it would hurt you guys that much... I apologize.

22 minutes ago, Polly said:

It's fine.

21 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

It’s not fine. You came close to feeling betrayed, I guess I’ll never make an alt at all ever again.

19 minutes ago, Polly said:

No really it's fine, We all make mistakes, I forgive you :) 

14 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

:( I just wanna let you know that I’m never lying to you guys again, I’m glad to have been given forgiveness, but of all the things I’ve done this could’ve been the worst...

8 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I suppose this means I’m not the person people thought I was.. I could be another imposter.. never trusted again...

• Confused 1

On 11/2/2020 at 12:39 AM, SilverHowl said:

Uhm.. I’m working on a practice comic.. if you don’t understand it, don’t ask, I’m merely trying to practice with a template along with artists who are willing to help out ❤️

21679032-8F36-46A1-A19E-4A999A49613D.thumb.png.8b4ae32a89ff93405da4077de1798cce.png

Actually imma do something for fun and let you guys ‘caption this’ comic, y’know, maybe to make me laugh instead of cringe from the state of WIP it’s at.

ok, so

slide one,

Silver:*walking and sees Nymera*     Nymera:"hi!"       Silver:"no."

slide  2                    6 moons later

Silver:"*walking and sees Nymera the second time this moon*   Nymera:"Hi!"   Silver:*blushes*

last slide

*epic battle noises*

oh no, what if this get's turned into a dating sim.

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Oops, here’s the complete character drawn comic xD 

4B8C164F-32C1-4D4D-AA1D-71F7C76B422D.thumb.jpeg.eaf75ce32128712ad3246f22878867df.jpeg

‘’and idk maybe it is.. I’m into OC romances.

ok,  

last slide

*cuddling*

9 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Oops, here’s the complete character drawn comic xD 

4B8C164F-32C1-4D4D-AA1D-71F7C76B422D.thumb.jpeg.eaf75ce32128712ad3246f22878867df.jpeg

‘’and idk maybe it is.. I’m into OC romances.

I just noticed the legs are merged on the last slide, no need to change, if it were an actual comic I wouldn't notice, plus it might just be that the legs continue off the page.