Stray Fawn Community

Dream 2.0

SafiraCoyfolf

Here ya go, have more dream stuff . . .

Flyers paradise: would automaticly unlock the feathered wings if you didn't already have them. The bottom had a large beach and a stone over hang that non-flyers would be able to live. Had floating islands in the sky. (Im gonna sketch out what the port looked like because it was different then other ports)

Huge mountains: they were really tall and had lynx's, mountain lions, and stray dogs.
Lynx's and mountain lion's: could breed with your nichelings if friendly. Mostly a predator that will kill you.
Stray dogs: my dream showed them as a border collie with a blue bandana. Would teach you how to howl without a stump, and growl to chase off predators, even if you didn't have the saber fangs or bearyena snout. Prob could breed with them too. They would never leave a small cave in the side of the mountain.

Riverine woodlands: would find tigers here, and deer as a new food source. Could breed with tigers if friendly.

Mate bond: Idk what to actually call this, but my dream had a thing that could link any two nichelings as a 'mated pair', no other nicheling could breed with them. It had a symbol by the name that, if hovered over, would tell you who that nicheling was mated to. You could also click it to take you to the other nicheling.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

This really stuff makes sense. I could totally seen a flying paradise sorta island, and a mate bond you could put on any two nicheling. It would also solve the problem of miss clicking on a family member or other nicheling. Also I love the idea that a nicheling born without an ability can learn it. Very nice.

• Like 1