Stray Fawn Community

Food Cap/Limit (with slider!)

just a lonely loaf of ace

So, there’s isn’t too much to explain here, and I don’t think it would be super complicated. A toggleable food limit slider in Sandbox! This would be underneath the Tribe Limit option, and it would work the same way. You click to toggle it, then use the slider to determine the food limit. The limit would be the amount of food per Nicheling. The slider would go from 1-100. This would make a good feature for some new challenges, like having only 1 food per Nicheling every day! Like with the tribe limit, if you are at the food limit, you cannot collect any more food.

Hope you like this idea! Hopefully this hasn’t already been suggested. I don’t remember seeing it anywhere, so I suggested it! :)

• Like 3

4 replies to this post

On 3/13/2021 at 11:49 PM, just a lonely loaf of ace said:

What I mean is that there would be a limit to how much food you can have at once (per Nicheling) before you can’t collect any more. :3

For example, if it were set to 5, you could only collect 5 food times the number of Nichelings in the tribe. So if you had 4 Nichelings, you could collect a maximum of 20 food.

ohhhh.

hmmmm...

maybe you could enable and disable it?

and also just have a plain max food slider, along with how much nichelings consume per day slider.

• Like 1

Are you suggesting that Nichelings only eat one food a day, or collect one food a day? I thought that nichelings only ate one food a day. When starving you can toggle their ranks to keep them from eating extra, so making a nicheling an omega one day and an alpha the next day.

On 1/27/2021 at 7:57 AM, saphirascale said:

Are you suggesting that Nichelings only eat one food a day, or collect one food a day? I thought that nichelings only ate one food a day. When starving you can toggle their ranks to keep them from eating extra, so making a nicheling an omega one day and an alpha the next day.

What I mean is that there would be a limit to how much food you can have at once (per Nicheling) before you can’t collect any more. :3

For example, if it were set to 5, you could only collect 5 food times the number of Nichelings in the tribe. So if you had 4 Nichelings, you could collect a maximum of 20 food.