Stray Fawn Community

ActivateStatusEffect Pregnant glitch

just a lonely loaf of ace

So when you use ActivateStatusEffect Pregnant, the Nicheling gives birth to a headless white adult-sized monster that you cannot get out of the nest, and it doesn't die. Not sure why nobody has reported this, it's probably the biggest glitch in the console. Please try to fix it? It would make cheating having single Nicheling parents easier lol

Edit; Ok, someone did report this glitch, I just didn't realize. The title was not clear. They also had a picture, so the problem is probably more clear there.

2 replies to this post

On 10/12/2020 at 12:18 AM, just a lonely loaf of ace said:

So when you use ActivateStatusEffect Pregnant, the Nicheling gives birth to a headless white adult-sized monster that you cannot get out of the nest, and it doesn't die. Not sure why nobody has reported this, it's probably the biggest glitch in the console. Please try to fix it? It would make cheating having single Nicheling parents easier lol

Edit; Ok, someone did report this glitch, I just didn't realize. The title was not clear. They also had a picture, so the problem is probably more clear there.

I genuinely want to see a picture of that monster-