Stray Fawn Community

Fading Fire [Coming soon...]

GreenTheGreat

image.thumb.png.2f4f18fe78963f93cd8ba3f2ebaaed9e.png

(This song is a great intro!)

Fading Fire will be a forum game with bosses I made from "Boss Fight." This will be a big project and I will only be taking one person to play.

But, to make it fair, I will have people help me with this by helping me make quests, mini-bosses, and just plain levels!

If you want to participate, you should sign up here.

Any mini-bosses or levels you have must have a song paired with it, and I will add anybody who makes them to a pm to teach them how to do them, as you will be posting for your own quests and mini-bosses.

If you want to join as the main player, please be active on the forums frequently.

If you need lore, just ask me!

Main Player form (Can be any creature)-

Name:

Gender/Pronouns:

Looks:

@Spooky Pancake

Name: Asami

Gender/Pronouns: They/Them She/Her He/Him (Gender fluid)

Looks: 

D9278334-4C14-41A3-A7CB-DBBF0F38B3F9.thumb.jpeg.ab9e100555f5c205eab386cdde8ff6ec.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

Sounds cool! I feel too lazy to really help though xD (doesn’t mean I can’t get up and try though)

lol, that's ok!

You can do something simple by just making a sort of NPC that will give a quest if you want : >

22 minutes ago, Spoopy Bottle said:

give me some personality on them and almost ow active you are : >

Asami is Chill, But panicky in Bad situations, she has social Autism, she’s not a very social person, she has like, four REALLY close friends, her dad went out for milk and never came back-, they really try to fit in, she’s good at writing but her penmanship is terrible, she like drawing too and sometimes finds themself drawing the same thing over and over like smiley faces and letters sometimes, She likes listening to music and collecting things like shells, stress toys, different colored paints etc, they like reading too, they enjoy watching the clouds and daydreaming, she is able to stare into space without blinking for a full minute, she likes swimming, she likes dressing up and Halloween is her favorite season.

haha lots of text.

How active am I?

yes.

• Paw up 1

1 minute ago, Spooky Pancake said:

Asami is Chill, But panicky in Bad situations, she has social Autism, she’s not a very social person, she has like, four REALLY close friends, her dad went out for milk and never came back-, they really try to fit in, she’s good at writing but her penmanship is terrible, she like drawing too and sometimes finds themself drawing the same thing over and over like smiley faces and letters sometimes, She likes listening to music and collecting things like shells, stress toys, different colored paints etc, they like reading too, they enjoy watching the clouds and daydreaming, she is able to stare into space without blinking for a full minute, she likes swimming, she likes dressing up and Halloween is her favorite season.

haha lots of text.

How active am I?

yes.

nautilus might be one of the bosses she'll like to fight, then.

working on the main boss right now, but nobody's gonna see her unless you actually join this big project (Or if you want to wait for the game to go all the way to the end, that's cool, too)

I am NOT trying to bribe you into joining and have a perfectly good reasoning for this. This main boss is very important! So, spoiling anything about them will ruin a lot of the game. But if there is a mini-boss or level, you will need to get used to them and how they do things.

• Paw up 1