Stray Fawn Community

Today I learned/ Once upon a time I learned

Sky

2 hours ago, Sky said:

til what hemlock looks like. i see it all the time growing as a weed around here...glad i know its poisonous now

only if it's consumed 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, MOD PUMPION said:

Also Rats enjoy being tickled

huh.

I think i heard that before.

except the rats are being belly rubbed.

til that this store i go to that gives out lollipops if you find the two stuffed animals hidden somewhere in the store also just straight up sells the lollipops there??? like, you dont have to actually find the plushies to get the lollipops, you can just buy them?? now that i think about it it makes a lot of sense, like why would they not sell the lollipops there, but for some reason i was just crushed by this information

(those lollipops are bangin btw)

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Modiano said:

Til that there is such a thing as shed snake skin jewelry. I know how to make it. I just need a snake or gecko

I was concernd until I read the shed.

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2021 at 11:59 PM, pepper_ said:

til that this store i go to that gives out lollipops if you find the two stuffed animals hidden somewhere in the store also just straight up sells the lollipops there??? like, you dont have to actually find the plushies to get the lollipops, you can just buy them?? now that i think about it it makes a lot of sense, like why would they not sell the lollipops there, but for some reason i was just crushed by this information

(those lollipops are bangin btw)

Because it takes out the challenge, until you're an adult who makes the money, where now it's tactical, but usually if you can buy stuff then you'll be able to buy candy, so really it's just AAAAAAAA

but if they give it free if you find the animals then it's fine since you get fun, and less money spent

and you'll buy something else while looking around

• Like 1