Stray Fawn Community

2020 MAP

Lilytuft

3 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

Alright thank you. Just one question, to make it different from the lake territory, I make the lighting darker or lighter? 

I guess lighter would work. Maybe even a hint of orange in the color palette if you feel like it

• Paw up 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, lizardcake said:

i'm dropping out

i don't have the motivation or responsibility to finish my part

sorry :[

Don't worry, it happens. Thanks for giving me the heads up!

2 hours ago, Shortcake said:

wait, the doc is blocked on my school computer and i dont have any other electronics

can someone explain? i might want to join, but idk yet

Sure! Right after I sleep for 8 hours!

jk, here's a pdf 2020 MultiAnimatorProject info.pdf

Part 18 is open now

12 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

Sure! Right after I sleep for 8 hours!

pfft lol

12 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

jk, here's a pdf 2020 MultiAnimatorProject info.pdf

Part 18 is open now

so i looked through it and read everything, but i am horrible with the anatomy of cats, and the two main programs that i use are blocked on my chromebook (its my school computer), so, I'm willing to try at traditional, but then someone else could transfer it over to digital. but don't count me in this yet, because i don't want to end up messing up and making the MAP take longer than it needs to. is that okay?

• Like 1

Just now, Shortcake said:

pfft lol

so i looked through it and read everything, but i am horrible with the anatomy of cats, and the two main programs that i use are blocked on my chromebook (its my school computer), so, I'm willing to try at traditional, but then someone else could transfer it over to digital. but don't count me in this yet, because i don't want to end up messing up and making the MAP take longer than it needs to. is that okay?

i'll try sketching part 18

like i said before, i suck at cat anatomy, so be warned

im also gonna have to figure out a way to get the drawing onto my computer so i can put it on here (the camera on my chromebook sucks. its super blurry and doesn't know the meaning of "lighting")

• Like 1

8 hours ago, YourLocalStranger said:

AGH I'M SORRY IM TAKING SO LONG! I've started it, but school is awful and I still haven't found the time to finish it. I'm still working on It tho

Don't worry, take your time : )

• Paw up 1

pfft lol

Map will take forever no matter what, so it's fine! Having traditional art in the mix sounds fun  : )

i'll try sketching part 18

like i said before, i suck at cat anatomy, so be warned

im also gonna have to figure out a way to get the drawing onto my computer so i can put it on here (the camera on my chromebook sucks. its super blurry and doesn't know the meaning of "lighting")

Cool! Skill level is not an issue, I already have several beginners in the map (also I know the struggle of laptop cameras)

What name do I put you as in the part list?

48 minutes ago, Shortcake said:

are we doing irl name, or online alias?

online alias

47 minutes ago, Shortcake said:

oh shoot that part confuses me- idk why

are there any other open parts?

I guess I could trade part 4 for it if that works better for you  :)

Just now, Lilytuft said:

online alias

you can put me in as Shortcake or Soggy Ranch

either one works, but I use shortcake more often

2 minutes ago, Lilytuft said:

I guess I could trade part 4 for it if that works better for you  :)

no, you dont have to trade, its okay. i was just confused as to what part 18 was showing - like, i read it and i knew what it said, but my brain didnt understand it, if that makes sense

i get what it is now, so we should be good for now

• Paw up 1

2 minutes ago, Shortcake said:

no, you dont have to trade, its okay. i was just confused as to what part 18 was showing - like, i read it and i knew what it said, but my brain didnt understand it, if that makes sense

im good with part 18, i think

although i do have one more question- are we doing like, actual clean(ish) animating, or are we doing fade scenes? (i feel like that sentence didnt make sense-)

• Paw up 1

Just now, Shortcake said:

im good with part 18, i think

although i do have one more question- are we doing like, actual clean(ish) animating, or are we doing fade scenes? (i feel like that sentence didnt make sense-)

(since i'm doing it traditionally, i think it would be easier for me to to do the fade scenes

• Paw up 1

3 hours ago, Shortcake said:

Ok!

3 hours ago, Shortcake said:

(since i'm doing it traditionally, i think it would be easier for me to to do the fade scenes

That works!

• Paw up 1

hey, so yesterday i injured my hand to the point where i cant draw or write because it hurts so bad (i posted about it on my homethread), so i haven't been able to start on my part yet. i'll be sure to start on it once i've healed enough

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, Shortcake said:

hey, so yesterday i injured my hand to the point where i cant draw or write because it hurts so bad (i posted about it on my homethread), so i haven't been able to start on my part yet. i'll be sure to start on it once i've healed enough

Oh, I'm so sorry that happened! Take all the time you need and don't worry about the part, just focus on letting your hand heal!

1 hour ago, Lilytuft said:

Oh, I'm so sorry that happened! Take all the time you need and don't worry about the part, just focus on letting your hand heal!

good news! the swelling went down a lot, and i can bend my fingers enough to where i think i should be able to draw, so i'll get started on part 18 once i grab my sketchbook (im on my way rn)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Shortcake said:

question:

are Dovewing and Dove's Wing two different cats?

Uhhh I haven't done warrior cat stuffs in ages but all I renember is Dovewing is a reincarnation of Dove's Wing (I think). So... yes and no.

• Paw up 1

27 minutes ago, BirbMonster said:

Uhhh I haven't done warrior cat stuffs in ages but all I renember is Dovewing is a reincarnation of Dove's Wing (I think). So... yes and no.

warrior cats confuses me

i tried reading it one time but i was too young to understand what was even happening lol

• Paw up 1