Stray Fawn Community

2020 MAP

Lilytuft

3 minutes ago, Shortcake said:

warrior cats confuses me

i tried reading it one time but i was too young to understand what was even happening lol

It gets even more confusing later on lol

I think it's just the problems of a large writing team that can't even agree on a character's darn eye colour

• Like 1

Just now, BirbMonster said:

It gets even more confusing later on lol

I think it's just the problems of a large writing team that can't even agree on a character's darn eye colour

lol yea i actually saw something about that online a while back

• Like 1

any helpful tips/tutorials with cat eyes? i have been struggling with them for the past hour or so; i even looked up references, tutorials, but nothing that fits my art style

my brother described my style as "pop culture and semi-realism, with a little bit of anime mixed in"

ill find a pic in a minute brb

23 minutes ago, Shortcake said:

any helpful tips/tutorials with cat eyes? i have been struggling with them for the past hour or so; i even looked up references, tutorials, but nothing that fits my art style

my brother described my style as "pop culture and semi-realism, with a little bit of anime mixed in"

i didn't find any pictures of my sketches yet, but im doing something else atm so i cant go take a picture rn

10 hours ago, Shortcake said:

personally i would do just big round eyes with slit pupils (or round ones if it's dark)

if you prefer more detailed eyes, try the ones below

image.png.867bd392fc0ce99c82258d635e8a31b7.png

• 3 months later...
On 7/3/2023 at 11:21 PM, YourLocalStranger said:

Also just asking, are there any other free parts? If there are I might do another one, I'll see.

I could give you part 4 if you're interested

10 hours ago, Lilytuft said:

I could give you part 4 if you're interested

Oof part 4 is a little long don't know if I'll be able to finish it. 😔 Thanks for telling me tho, I think the one part I did is enough lol

• Paw up 1

• 4 months later...
15 hours ago, Stranger said:

Is this abandoned? I was just wondering because the MAP looked pretty close to completion. 

It's not exactly "abandoned", more like "mosly forgotten" and "maybe finished eventually"

• Paw up 1

lilytuft im so sorry i feel so bad for literally like abandoning my part cos i made a storyboard the second you told me i could have the part and then i was like "oh ill post it later" (famous last words) and i never ended up doing that but when i get home from school today i promise i will show you it so i can actually start working on like lineart and stuff if you think it looks good 😭😭

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pepper_ said:

lilytuft im so sorry i feel so bad for literally like abandoning my part cos i made a storyboard the second you told me i could have the part and then i was like "oh ill post it later" (famous last words) and i never ended up doing that but when i get home from school today i promise i will show you it so i can actually start working on like lineart and stuff if you think it looks good 😭😭

No worries, I myself have done this several times and you aren't even the only one who hasn't finished their part! One time I was a back up for a map and ended up just delaying the completion :'D

12 hours ago, pepper_ said:

guess who forgot to do this when she got home and remembered hours later with a sudden panic

let me know if you want me to change anything before i start doing the actual lineart and stuff!!

Aaaa this is so neat! I like the way you've timed it with the music! Go on ahead :Eek:

• Eek! 1

On 11/21/2023 at 2:40 PM, Lilytuft said:

I could hand over part 4 if you're interested!

ok but this is my first map so like i don't know what to do since i mostly do just normal, small animations on my phone.

Also, do you know any animation websites i could use for windows?

• Like 1