Stray Fawn Community

Games that Traumatized us as Children (and still do)

irisflowering

Have you ever gotten into a game thinking, "Oh wow, this sure is fun, the characters are cool, and there's no hidden plot!-"

And then the game ripped that away from you and killed off at least half of the main characters?

Yeah, me too ;-;

So this is where we discuss it!

(IDK what this even is. This just happened to me)

SPOILER WARNING!

(You might want to say if you are writing any spoilers though)

• Like 1

Ok, so I just figured out friv's stuff isnt that spooky, but girlsgogames... I once played a game on there where you were this cat dude getting milk for his wife and son, but at the end of the game he couldnt jump very high or walk very fast, and I think it was made to raise awareness of an illness? Was really scary and sad to lil' ol me though... Also those Baby Hazelnut(?) and Elsa operation things where they were pregnant (ONLY FOR ELSA, THEYRE NOT THAT DARK) or had something weird with their teeth so you had to operate on them and stuff. They freaked me out, so the only times I played was ironically just to see how weird they were and actually downloading those tooth games on my tablet for actual entertainment,,,,huh 

I usually stuck to those puppy dress up/clean games and the "do bad things when no one is looking" games, though

1 hour ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Ok, so I just figured out friv's stuff isnt that spooky, but girlsgogames... I once played a game on there where you were this cat dude getting milk for his wife and son, but at the end of the game he couldnt jump very high or walk very fast, and I think it was made to raise awareness of an illness? Was really scary and sad to lil' ol me though... Also those Baby Hazelnut(?) and Elsa operation things where they were pregnant (ONLY FOR ELSA, THEYRE NOT THAT DARK) or had something weird with their teeth so you had to operate on them and stuff. They freaked me out, so the only times I played was ironically just to see how weird they were and actually downloading those tooth games on my tablet for actual entertainment,,,,huh 

I usually stuck to those puppy dress up/clean games and the "do bad things when no one is looking" games, though

Oh yeah, girlsgogames. The nightmares.

44 minutes ago, gamingcookie said:

uh maybe can your pet?

O-O

The one true plot twist

*shivers*

4 minutes ago, Ä Çrðw. said:

And the newest, which I've experienced today, YTTD*

That just seems like danganronpa with a few extra steps

What's different/disturbing about it? (might want to use white text for this one chief)

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

That just seems like danganronpa with a few extra steps

What's different/disturbing about it? (might want to use white text for this one chief)

Yeah, well just because I know that you can see the start of the message, even if it is written white font, will still be revealed on the main forums page, so let me spam a few letters to rid us of the problem.

hbcfsnkflndkmsfxfkjlsdmdjx klsajx ksvkd adml fjf vnkjfs vsgcjig fnmcdmf svndmfl sncmdkj skcmj

cfshkdnh gcnjinhfdcksjlcnkh fcsdkh skcnhmnhkdscnjldnk schmnhckj

now that that's taken care of (tbh, idk what I'm even doing)

It's similar to Danganronpa, but it escalates a bit quicker. There's more freedom, and more choices that will impact your outcome (I'm not sure of this yet, I'm not very far)

*Spoilers next*

But, instead of voting people off because they killed someone, you vote them off for (no reason really I think), which causes them to be killed.

You wear these collars, and one person died because the collar burnt their neck. I don't think it burnt through it, but still O-O

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

No, i still havent seen any meaningful murder (other than the kanna girls sister

dfvgnjgvhhdhjjcjgnhdfnjnjklkndfnjkdgjkndnjkdfgjknjkndfjkbn dfgbjkdfgbjkdf fbjkdbjk fdjk bdf bjkfgdjbkdfgjknfdvnjk jjkn f dnkskllweioierku kbfdjjhjkdfjbjsdkb jkbfbjkfdgjkbsd fg

(Don't you dare be mean to my watermelon child

• Haha 1