Stray Fawn Community

Wolvden!

mhiahia

I love my lead wolf so much its insane. I am really bad at designing wolves but still...

c125121d8b6c431c1517bbb6cb490cbdb0f4b714.183752.1603105589.png

Also I'll only breed Monochrome wolves for now, so if anyone wants to trade me one I will be open once I have some SC.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

1 minute ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Heck yeah, it got released! Im totally signing up after school, wonder how itll work. 

It has really great tutorials, although I need to wait right now 'cause I need the boy from before for both that I have left.

• Like 1

Just now, PincerClaw420 said:

Urhrgrh all of the colors are so pretty, I have no idea which one to choose... I've narrowed it down to honeydew, howlite, magnolia or skarn but fhnfjffncd

Try looking at this guide here:

https://www.wolvden.com/chatter/topic/9

I looked at which color group I like best and then choose from there. Maybe also take one that will only be there temporarily? I think they should be listed when you create your wolf.

• Thanks 1

Just as a warning: Its winter right now, which lowers the cub's survival chance. If you want your first cubs to have a bigger survival chance then do the New Arrvials Quest tomorrow, when spring starts.

I feel really mean since I had the cubs already, but I have really different goals so if they die I won't be as sad...

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, That One Crow said:

Guys I need help on my main wolf: image.png.adc489f9ad067d90959643245bc5d789.png

Do you have any suggestions?

Maybe some patterns in honey or brown, a reddish nose color or even the best pattern of all...

...NOSE LINE

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, That One Crow said:

Thank you!!

(Ohmygoshnoselinemadethemlookalotbetter)

What do you think?

image.png.1e3ad667f82b94bff646665ada0f10a9.png

Prettyyyy ❤️

The nose line has magical powers, that's why like 80% of my warriors OCs have it XD

• Haha 1