1 minute ago, That One Crow said:

Final question:

Olive eyes or yellow eyes:

image.png.14b182ab16c94242b1112e46a607d5fe.png

I'm personally a lover of olive, but I think yellow suits this design better

• Paw up 1

7 minutes ago, Lilyturf said:

Prettyyyy ❤️

The nose line has magical powers, that's why like 80% of my warriors OCs have it XD

Also I wasn't joking about that last part, here's some old art (ew) of my OCs (one of them is a friend's character but I helped to design him)Vinepaw's feathersLilytuft refReedstarLionpaw (Liejuna)

• Love 3

4 minutes ago, That One Crow said:

Also, how do you make two wolves mates? Do you have to breed them?

There's a tutorial for that when you go to the quest snake, but I would advise you to take it the next day, since then it'll be spring and the cub's survival chances will be higher.

Just now, mhiahia said:

There's a tutorial for that when you go to the quest snake, but I would advise you to take it the next day, since then it'll be spring and the cub's survival chances will be higher.

Oh thank you! I just wanted to check. I have 2 female wolves who I want to be mates, is there anything I can add to make it say they're mates, or will I just have to put it in a bio or something? Also, thank you for helping me out!

9 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I believe you just add one of the females as the featured wolf, but give the title mate instead, glad to see there’s diversity out there in the relationships of wolves, GAY ANIMAL RIGHTS HOORAY!

How do you change the title? Thanks for helping!

1 minute ago, Katumai said:

I think I actually like this game better than Lioden-

I feel like it's a little harder to start, but it feels less stressful. I love the coat patterns, the the tribe functions are cool. But that's just my opinion, what about you?

I feel like it's a little harder to start, but it feels less stressful. I love the coat patterns, the the tribe functions are cool. But that's just my opinion, what about you?

In Lioden things just started to feel repetitive and stressful after a while, which is why I've pretty much stopped playing it. I also used to play WolfPlay a lot when I was younger, but stopped because it just wasn't the kind of game where you could take breaks. So I've always a game with wolves like Lioden, and I finally got it

• Paw up 1

Just now, Katumai said:

In Lioden things just started to feel repetitive and stressful after a while, which is why I've pretty much stopped playing it. I also used to play WolfPlay a lot when I was younger, but stopped because it just wasn't the kind of game where you could take breaks. So I've always a game with wolves like Lioden, and I finally got it

I feel the same way, games where you feel stressed out because you have to put in a certain amount of work each day just aren't fun.

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

This game is 100x better than Lioden, my biggest dislike is how much pay to play it was, and how the community wasn’t willing to lend a paw at times...

Ah yes, like that time I convinced my mom to spend $100 on GB

(the perks of having a rich step-dad)

4 minutes ago, Katumai said:

Ah yes, like that time I convinced my mom to spend $100 on GB

(the perks of having a rich step-dad)

Ah yes. collecting like 14 gb and then spending it all because why not.

3 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Cool, and not fun.. ;-;

Gb.. old times.. old times...

Does anyone think the blue male would be worth it?

Blue is a rare skin color, so:

https://www.wolvden.com/wolf/95391

Is it? My main wolf has a blue base (so does her son), and it seems about as rare as any other base (you can get it when you first create your wolf) https://www.wolvden.com/wolf/194103

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I need at least one wolf with a blue skin, could you trade for one of my gold bois?

No, I'm sorry I haven't bought that wolf. I don't have a blue furred on right now.

Just now, SilverHowl said:

Well the message is for anyone who wants to trade at least, I need to give them up before they’re chased and killed right off the bat...

My lead's son has blue fur, I could hand him over?