Stray Fawn Community

Wolvden!

mhiahia

1 minute ago, SilverHowl said:

I'll send you my wolfie Silver to work on if you want! ❤️

Can you wait until I post it on the game forums? there'll be prices (though stray fawn members will get discounts :))

Just now, SilverHowl said:

Like.. real money or just from in game? Cool that we get discounts : D

game money. I'm thinking 10sc for simple recolor, +5sc for simple additions/changes and +10sc for complex additions/changes

15 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

One problem I suffer with is a lack of patience due to autism.. it’s likely I can just improve from my short temper, but it’s really challenging and I just don’t wanna put my time into practicing patience on Wolvden...

Trust me, I can understand that. I have a severe lack of patience too (anger issues, they've gotten me in trouble more than once), and it's actually kinda dangerous for me to be around things that are frustrating to me, because I tend to get mad fast and end up hitting something rtdyguuh

Anyway, point is, don't play it if you're not getting enjoyment out of it, that's no fun. If there's something else you would rather be doing, do that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

We should talk more ❤️ I haven’t been able to chat with you because of.. past qualms... but I’m hoping we can make it better, got Discord? Prefer to chat on Steam or Forum PMs? That’s fine by me, I wanna interact with more people who carry the same burdens as I do. ^^

I have Discord (#4002),  and I'm barely on Steam unless it's to open a game

we can do whatever you're okay with, just know that I sleep a lot resdtghdtrfgh

10 hours ago, That One Crow said:

Does anyone have any recommended warm/cool studs?

I'm not too well-versed in the studding world, but my honeydew male is up for studding ;}

12 hours ago, That One Crow said:

Does anyone have any recommended warm/cool studs?

I'd recommend using the search function (found on crossroads) and then to search for a wolf that fits your ideals. I'd go for high stats, lots of marking and a base rarity of III (if you breed I x III there's a 25% chance for a rarity II base, and a 1% chance for rarity III).