Stray Fawn Community

Wolvden!

mhiahia

9 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Oh okay but now Wolvden’s having an issue...

Yeah, weirdly enough I got that trade error three times, even when I tried items instead of wolves. I also got a really strange battle encounter where I got the message that I was mid-battle and needed to return to the fight, and when I tried to do so it told me there was no battle going on. Then I tried doing something else and was told that I was mid-battle...rinse and repeat until the connection issue you're talking about appeared. Hopefully they fix those errors, especially the trading one.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

38 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Dang! I had the same trading error too I had to let the other person do it! Not a problem obviously but I wanna put FrostFire out of heat now since she’s banished from ever having any role except being made as a brood mother for her coat..

I got the battle error and the trade error. 

Once Wolvden is back up and running, I'm going to make a second account on a different email. (Don't tell anyone). 

13 minutes ago, Mulan the Cat said:

I got the battle error and the trade error. 

Once Wolvden is back up and running, I'm going to make a second account on a different email. (Don't tell anyone). 

Fyi, you have to request making a new account with the same ip address, so you can either request it or use a vpn like hide.me.

6 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

How do puppies even die?? I’m worried mine could!! DDD:

I lost mine to coyotes at a rollover. Luckily my other one has over 100% survival chance