Stray Fawn Community

Wolvden!

mhiahia

43 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

I guess my two puppies do as well.. I’m just concerned about frostfire’s puppies.. should I assign another caretaker to them?

Probably. 

I haven't had a puppy die yet but it sounds tragic. 

Pups can always die unless they have 100% survival chance! If their mood and hunger are at 100% they will get a boost at rollover. In doubt I would assign another pupsitter to guard them.

I am very proud of my herbalist. She is on Level 5, heading to Level 6. Right now she is researching the last five medicines she needs to know, and then she'll get access to the "cure-for-all".

• Eek! 2

5 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

Should I leave my 98/9% surv. rate puppies without a pupsitter to make space for more fragile pups? I'm scared...

Hmmmm depend on how dear they are to you. The chances are low, but I've heard enough users say their beloved puppies with 99% survival chance died...Do you have enough space for a second pupsitter?

1 minute ago, mhiahia said:

Hmmmm depend on how dear they are to you. The chances are low, but I've heard enough users say their beloved puppies with 99% survival chance died...Do you have enough space for a second pupsitter?

I actually have 3 pupsitters, but 8 pups. I'm thinking I should put all the low risk pups to one of the less experienced pupsitters, now that I look at my pack a bit better. Thanks for the advice, though

• Like 1

My stalker is pregnant with two puppies! The dad has seven markings and a tier II base, so I hope to get some decent puppies (though the chance for an actual tier II pup is only 10%). He also has 400+ stats, and with her 300+ that should at least make some decently statted puppies. If they aren't incredibly pretty or have a tier I base I'll probably sell them, so stay tuned!

880520342_Screenshot(67).thumb.png.8f637d9a39b5c55aef6977aeeb7f74ba.png

• Eek! 2

Also Chlé, my finisher, is in heat right now and since she has 312 stats (having at least 300 stats is a requirement for my wolves to be allowed to breed) I am thinking of searching a stud for her as well. This is what she looks like:

40fb0b19b1e1afb2b18ba0598af17f7a339599ce.261396.1603990901.png

You guys think its a good idea?

• Love 2

Just now, SilverHowl said:

DANG! Silver’s such a man to give her 5 little bundles of joy!! ❤️ and don’t worry about expanding territory as it takes a while for puppies to grow after they’re born, so relax and keep your cool. ^^

thank lol. If I every make Oak my leader, I'm going to breed any females I get from them to him. (I have this thing where my breeding male HAS to be my leader if they are male)

2 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Also Herbert’s garments were removed for being stereotypical and racist.... what has this world come to????

wait wat? do you have a picture?

3 minutes ago, SilverHowl said:

Two actually...

‘One for the garments completely removed.

6AFEF5F2-5255-4A47-9111-54E147C3E335.jpeg.bb9a497e6310799c6a1fa7c4cec511ab.jpeg

The other that shows the token with the garments still on..

A368DD8C-A3E7-4BDF-8278-32C2153E5F28.jpeg.59fc8404805d4995f742364b59874d14.jpeg

Ugh his lack of clothes makes me uncomfortable now...

If they wanted to remove his garments, cool. But now his design is just so,,weird

like its just a bear now. theres nothing special about it. even though i probably wont be playing for long, i really hope this isjust a placeholder while they commission the artists to give him some other cool stuff