Stray Fawn Community

Cattails

irisflowering

I can't exactly share pics but I had a litter of kittens and my colony was named Tree colony, my hardest seasonal game for me was of autumn, I don't play it much now, but I had some fun in the gold times

• Love 1

7 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

I've played it

I haven't finished the main quest yet but I'm almost there

Me too!

7 hours ago, SilverHowl said:

I’ve played Cattails(looks a ton a lot better than UT)but eventually I’ve just stopped playing it after it got repetitive...

Yeah, it is a bit repetitive, but it's fun while there are still quests!

7 hours ago, Night said:

I can't exactly share pics but I had a litter of kittens and my colony was named Tree colony, my hardest seasonal game for me was of autumn, I don't play it much now, but I had some fun in the gold times

OooOOo!

I've never had a colony, but I had a kit once

• 1 year later...

In my current save I started out in Mountain domain. I wanted to move into the Mystic colony and marry Scout. For the first thing I had to get good rep with the colony and also decided to befriend Oracle by giving them liquorice root along with my usual gifts. To make dating Scout easier, I tried to build up trust with the Forest colony as well, though I mostly met up with them in secret.

One time I was bringing Scout some rabbits, but they had already gone into camp and Sarge stopped me at the entrance. I bribed them with some drugs and they let me in. (a.k.a. I gifted the colony catnip)

Once I got to marry Scout, Oracle was the only person who showed up to our wedding X'D

• Love 1