Stray Fawn Community

Time And Time Again [Warriors Sim/RP]

Pancake

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"That makes sense.." Lunar replied.

"Are there different Clans?"

“Of course, there’s OakClan, their deputy blinded me, as I told you, We are in StormClan, there’s also FlameClan, SnowClan, and MoonClan.” She said.

25 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"What are the other Clans like?"

Palesight went quiet, almost as if recalling what had happened previously.

”Well, OakClan is in the trees, lots of good climbers there. MoonClan is.. Estranged. FlameClan is Strong, but unfortunately not very smart, or at least, not may of the cats there are smart, but some of them are very very skilled and intelligent. SnowClan is cold and untrustworthy, but very intelligent. And StormClan is here, where it’s a good mix of fast and intelligent, not much strong though.” She mewed.

11 hours ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

Palesight went quiet, almost as if recalling what had happened previously.

”Well, OakClan is in the trees, lots of good climbers there. MoonClan is.. Estranged. FlameClan is Strong, but unfortunately not very smart, or at least, not may of the cats there are smart, but some of them are very very skilled and intelligent. SnowClan is cold and untrustworthy, but very intelligent. And StormClan is here, where it’s a good mix of fast and intelligent, not much strong though.” She mewed.

"Huh.." Lunar replied. "That's- The Clans are very.. Organized.."

2 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

"It's challenging.." Lunar guessed.

"Do you have kits?" She asked, wanting to change the subject.

“…No. Medicine cats cannot have kits.”

1 minute ago, __________________________ said:

"Why?"

“It’s clan law, because it would mean the medicine cat would be away kitting unable to help hurt cats..” She muttered.

9 minutes ago, Ranboo but a lot worse said:

….Nothing.

She just went with what she did remember- "Well, after I woke on the moss, i stumbled into a thick part of the forest, where I found some cats meeting at a.. What they called a Sky Branch?" She paused, then continued. "The cat on the branch was renaming someone when there was a loud scream and I ran towards it.. There was a white tom, and he laid there.. He wasn't breathing.." She took a deep breath before continuing. "The cats came and said something about.. Larkpaw?"

8 minutes ago, __________________________ said:

She just went with what she did remember- "Well, after I woke on the moss, i stumbled into a thick part of the forest, where I found some cats meeting at a.. What they called a Sky Branch?" She paused, then continued. "The cat on the branch was renaming someone when there was a loud scream and I ran towards it.. There was a white tom, and he laid there.. He wasn't breathing.." She took a deep breath before continuing. "The cats came and said something about.. Larkpaw?"

"LarkPaw was an OakClan Apprentice ...OakClan, You are from there. Would you wish to return?" Palesight asked quietly.

48 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

(I may want to join this. Is there anyone expecting kits? Or a young kit I can claim? If I claim an already created character give me their general personality and some facts about them so I can rp them properly)

uhh which clan?