Jump to content
Stray Fawn Community

Time And Time Again [Warriors Sim/RP]


Boo Boy
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Pancake said:

He looked really injured.

there was a huge Gash across his right eye and multiple smaller scratches on his entire body.

was this what he was doing the entire time he was gone?

Quailkit approached the apprentice

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"Otterpaw?" asked Shadekit, "what happened to you?"

he coughed and crimson dripped down his chin.

"...battle..." he said and he slowed down to approach your mother

(also hes your brother dont forget)

11 minutes ago, Modiano, Eater of Worlds said:

Quailkit approached the apprentice

He simply went to your mother and nuzzled her.

"Otterpaw! We need to get you to the med den!" she exclaimed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Pancake said:

he coughed and crimson dripped down his chin.

"...battle..." he said and he slowed down to approach your mother

(also hes your brother dont forget)

He simply went to your mother and nuzzled her.

"Otterpaw! We need to get you to the med den!" she exclaimed.

"I can show you the way there," said Shadekit. Wow, he was in a real battle! I hope Figetbrook can patch him up.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, Chiyanna said:

"I can show you the way there," said Shadekit. Wow, he was in a real battle! I hope Figetbrook can patch him up.

 

Your mother was already leading him there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Could I join if joining is still open? 

 

Name: Bee (-kit, -paw, -stripe)

Pronouns/Gender: female - she/her/honey

Clan: OakClan

Appearance: golden tabby longhair with skinny long black stripes (photo coming soon)

Other Info: Beestripe always loved honey and bees. Sometimes when no cat looks, Beestripe sneaks out into the forest and finds honey from local hives. She’s playful and loves kit’s, often likes to volunteer to take care of kits. Beestripe has a few “pet” bees who usually might follow her when their out of the hive. Beestripe doesn’t know who her parents are, she had amnesia when she was a kit. Most cats say she was cruel and cold before she has amnesia.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Pale said:

Could I join if joining is still open? 

 

Name: Bee (-kit, -paw, -stripe)

Pronouns/Gender: female - she/her/honey

Clan: OakClan

Appearance: golden tabby longhair with skinny long black stripes (photo coming soon)

Other Info: Beestripe always loved honey and bees. Sometimes when no cat looks, Beestripe sneaks out into the forest and finds honey from local hives. She’s playful and loves kit’s, often likes to volunteer to take care of kits. Beestripe has a few “pet” bees who usually might follow her when their out of the hive. Beestripe doesn’t know who her parents are, she had amnesia when she was a kit. Most cats say she was cruel and cold before she has amnesia.

Unfortunately it is closed

very sorry :[

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Modiano, Eater of Worlds said:

Quailkit silently followed, wanting to know everything about battles and suffering (ohno)

 

10 hours ago, Chiyanna said:

"Come on, Quailkit!" called Shadekit, scampering after them. 

@Modiano, Eater of Worlds

You entered the med den and FigetBrook was already hurrying around the den treating other Warriors.

”Sorry you guys, this might take a while..” He said with a worried tone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Pancake said:

 

You entered the med den and FigetBrook was already hurrying around the den treating other Warriors.

”Sorry you guys, this might take a while..” He said with a worried tone.

Quailkit wandered around the den, looking at the wounded warriors

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Pancake said:

 

You entered the med den and FigetBrook was already hurrying around the den treating other Warriors.

”Sorry you guys, this might take a while..” He said with a worried tone.

Shadekit asked Otterpaw, "What happened? Did you win the battle?"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Pancake said:

"Why dont you go play, your brother is very tired." Your mother said, ushering you away.

Shadekit wanted to know more about the battle...but at the same time they lost so it would be kinda sad. He couldn't believe they had lost! "Do you want to come play with me, Quailkit?"

@Modiano, Eater of Worlds

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...