MАTTRESS

who  

4 members have voted

1. 1. who ?

• corpse
    • sykkuno
    • ¿Por que no los dos?

35 minutes ago, PincerClaw420 said:

I don't know what a sykunno is, but a corpse has bones and sometimes meat, and I like bones and meat soooo

sykkuno plays among us (and tbh that's all I know about him) and corpse Also plays among us and tells true scary stories and sometimes makes music. and they usually play among us together

they both have a lot of simps

and they both have amazing voices, corpse's is probably the deepest voice you'll ever hear and sykkuno's voice is uh

I don't know really but I've heard it described as angelic and I guess that fits

9 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

sykkuno plays among us (and tbh that's all I know about him) and corpse Also plays among us and tells true scary stories and sometimes makes music. and they usually play among us together

and they both have amazing voices, corpse's is probably the deepest voice you'll ever hear and sykkuno's voice is uh

I don't know really but I've heard it described as angelic and I guess that fits

Don’t they already simp for each other though?

9 hours ago, gamingcookie said:

Just now, Spooky パンケーキ said:

Don’t they already simp for each other though?

From clips that I’ve seen they simp for each other