Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

4 hours ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

Play ded

((Forgot to say, your siblings: Berrykit, male, and Brokenkit, Female, -Keep, -Change))

He loosens his grip and you jump up and pin him

"I win!" you say, then you get off him and you introduce yourselves, "Hi, i'm Mousekit." he say's

then you...

-Introduce yourself

-Walk away and play with the other kits

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

((Forgot to say, your siblings: Berrykit, male, and Brokenkit, Female, -Keep,))

He loosens his grip and you jump up and pin him

"I win!" you say, then you get off him and you introduce yourselves, "Hi, i'm Mousekit." he say's

then you...

-Introduce yourself

(Keep the names)

”I’m DrizzleKit!”

2 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Forest

"The forest!" you say, then he leads you to a secret way out and you both run to into the forest and started exploring then after a while you started playing and you heard a noise, "What was that?" you whisper to Mousekit, "I don't know, what should we do?" he replied

"We should..."

-Investigate

-Go back to camp

5 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"The forest!" you say, then he leads you to a secret way out and you both run to into the forest and started exploring then after a while you started playing and you heard a noise, "What was that?" you whisper to Mousekit, "I don't know, what should we do?" he replied

"We should..."

-Investigate

(AAADVENTURE TIME-)

3 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-Investigate

you tell him that you should investigate and you look around and see a bushy tail two fox-lengths away, it doesn't see you, "What is that?" he asks

"I don't know..." you reply, "What should we do?!" he starts to panic

"We should..."

-Try and scare it off

-Go back to camp and warn the warriors

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

you tell him that you should investigate and you look around and see a bushy tail two fox-lengths away, it doesn't see you, "What is that?" he asks

"I don't know..." you reply, "What should we do?!" he starts to panic

"We should..."

-Try and scare it off

“Rawr!”

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"We should scare it off!" you reply, "But how?" he asks, "uhhh, let's... make a plan?" you reply, "Ok!" -Moment of silence- "What's the plan?" he asks at last, 

"The plan is..."

-(Reply with a plan)

“Try attacking it or.. tell it to leave?”

3 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

-(Reply with a plan)

“Try attacking it or.. tell it to leave?”

"uhhh, the plan is.. that we should try attacking it? or we could ask it to leave!" you reply, "Ok, but it looks like a female, she might have kits in the area. Oh gosh, Drizzlekit, what if she does?! We would be telling her to abandon her kits!" he said

"Uhh…"

-Ask her to leave with her kits politely

-Go to camp and tell the warriors

-Search for the nest and take the kits out of the territory and have it track the kits and leave permanently

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"uhhh, the plan is.. that we should try attacking it? or we could ask it to leave!" you reply, "Ok, but it looks like a female, she might have kits in the area. Oh gosh, Drizzlekit, what if she does?! We would be telling her to abandon her kits!" he said

"Uhh…"

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

"Uhh… ask her to leave..? With her kits?" you say, "I mean... we can try to..." you go up to the creature, and try talking to it "Uhh… excuse me?" the creature turned around and tilted her head, "Can you move out of our territory please?" as you see her three kits peek out behind her legs, she nodded and walked away towards the direction that leads out of the territory, you and Berrykit are relieved,

as you...

-Head back to camp

-Explore more

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Uhh… ask her to leave..? With her kits?" you say, "I mean... we can try to..." you go up to the creature, and try talking to it "Uhh… excuse me?" the creature turned around and tilted her head, "Can you move out of our territory please?" as you see her three kits peek out behind her legs, she nodded and walked away towards the direction that leads out of the territory, you and Berrykit are relieved,

as you...

-Explore more

“Yay!”