Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

9 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Softflower?" you called the cat's name, "Yes?" a silver-white she-cat was sorting herbs in the back of her den, "There's a cat that's injured," you told her, "Where?" she replied calmly, "Right here," you say, as you put the she-cat down, "I'll see to her, can you get Berrypaw for me?"

-Stay get Berrypaw

“Okay.” She said, going to find Berrypaw.

1 minute ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“Okay.” She said, going to find Berrypaw.

You find Berrypaw mumbling something, "Berrypaw?" you called his name and he flinched like he didn't notice you'd come up to him, "Hm?" he asked still mesmerized, "Softflower wants you." you tell him, "Ok" he bounds of to Softflower's den, 

you...

-Go talk to Mosspelt

-Go find Brokenpaw

-Follow Berrypaw

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You find Berrypaw mumbling something, "Berrypaw?" you called his name and he flinched like he didn't notice you'd come up to him, "Hm?" he asked still mesmerized, "Softflower wants you." you tell him, "Ok" he bounds of to Softflower's den, 

you...

-Go talk to Mosspelt

She went over to MossPelt.

”Sorry for coming back so late.” She said.

8 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"It's fine, I guess, anyway, who was the cat?" Mosspelt asked

-Tell her who the cat was

"Her name Is Falcon and She Got Bit By a Dog."

12 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

"Her name Is Falcon and She Got Bit By a Dog."

You thought you heard Mosspelt whisper 'Falcon's return' under her breath, Falcon's return? you thought "uhh, ok," she said quickly then bounded off to talk to Riverstar, who was sitting next to her den, eating a frog, Berrypaw came up to you, "Falcon's going to be ok," he told you "Good" you reply, unable to hide your relief, anyway, it's moon-up(The moon starting to arise) so I think it's time for us to get some rest.

-The Next Day-

You have 2 more things to do before you become a warrior

-Talk to Mosspelt

-Find Brokenpaw

-Play with the kits

-Talk to Berrypaw

-Go check on Falcon

3 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You thought you heard Mosspelt whisper 'Falcon's return' under her breath, Falcon's return? you thought "uhh, ok," she said quickly then bounded off to talk to Riverstar, who was sitting next to her den, eating a frog, Berrypaw came up to you, "Falcon's going to be ok," he told you "Good" you reply, unable to hide your relief, anyway, it's moon-up(The moon starting to arise) so I think it's time for us to get some rest.

-The Next Day-

You have 3 more things to do before you become a warrior

-Go check on Falcon

She went over to The Med Den And looked for Falcon

Just now, Spooky パンケーキ said:

She went over to The Med Den And looked for Falcon

You saw Falcon waking up in a nest; close to Softflower, "Drizzlepaw?" she whispered, "Hi, I just wanted to check on you," you told her, "Well i'm fine thanks to you and your clan." she stated: "Your an apprentice...right?" "yeah?" you answer her question, confused on how she knew what an apprentice was, "Then you should find your mentor, to practice fighting," she told you "Okay," you said barley able to hide your confusion,

-Talk to/go find Mosspelt

-Go find Brokenpaw

-Go talk to Berrypaw

You saw Falcon waking up in a nest; close to Softflower, "Drizzlepaw?" she whispered, "Hi, I just wanted to check on you," you told her, "Well i'm fine thanks to you and your clan." she stated: "Your an apprentice...right?" "yeah?" you answer her question, confused on how she knew what an apprentice was, "Then you should find your mentor, to practice fighting," she told you "Okay," you said barley able to hide your confusion,

-Talk to/go find Mosspelt

She walked out of the Med den and looked for MossPelt

3 hours ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

She walked out of the Med den and looked for MossPelt

You find Mosspelt sitting at the camp entrance, she spots you and trots toward you "It's time for battle training," she tells you with seriousness in her voice, and a glint of something you've never seen from her before...fear? anger, maybe? you weren't to sure, "Okay?" you replied unable to hide your confusion, you head out of camp and start training, -After training- (Sorry, I'm just kind-a lazy, plus I'm rushing) when you got back to camp you saw Brokenpaw and Falcon talking beneath the eagle tree.

-Go up to them

-Get something to eat

-Talk to/go find Berrykit

-Rest/Sleep

6 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

You find Mosspelt sitting at the camp entrance, she spots you and trots toward you "It's time for battle training," she tells you with seriousness in her voice, and a glint of something you've never seen from her before...fear? anger, maybe? you weren't to sure, "Okay?" you replied unable to hide your confusion, you head out of camp and start training, -After training- (Sorry, I'm just kind-a lazy, plus I'm rushing) when you got back to camp you saw Brokenpaw and Falcon talking beneath the eagle tree.

-Go up to them

“Hey guys, glad to see your doing well Falcon.” She said, smiling.

10 hours ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“Hey guys, glad to see your doing well Falcon.” She said, smiling.

Falcon nodded towards you, to show her appreciation, "Hi, Drizzlepaw," Brokenpaw began "We were just talking about-" she cut off as Riverstar called a clan meeting, "Cats of RiverClan, it's Falcon's return!" Falcon's return? you were still confused on what that meant, but some cats started mumbling in excitement, "Falcon, please step forward." Falcon trotted to the front of the crowd, with confidence, "Falcon, will you do us the honor of joining our clan?" Riverstar asked, all cats listened for Falcon's reply, as if they wanted her to say yes, "Riverstar…" Falcon began "It would be an honor to join your clan.." the cats started getting exited "Except I can't, I'm leaving at sun-high," all cats began muttering in disappointment "Alright... it's not my right to force you, may StarClan light your path," Riverstar said "Then this meeting is dismissed," Riverstar padded to her den, leaving the other cats to do whatever, "I can't believe Falcon said 'No'!" you heard a brght-colored she-cat gossip to a dark-gray and black colored she-cat, "I know right! Who would turn down the offer to join a clan? I sure wouldn't!" the dark gray and black she-cat said, taking you by surprise, Brokenpaw defended Falcon: "Well maybe you wouldn't, but she isn't you! So leave her alone!" "Do you know who we are?" the light-colored cat asked, "Yeah, I know who both of you are," Brokenpaw retorted she pointed her tail to the dark she-cat "Your Shadowmist," the dark she-cat-Shadowmist looked surprised, "And your Sunpelt," now both she-cats looked surprised, "So watch who you talking to next time. 'Warriors,'" Brokenpaw said under her breath, Brokenpaw saw some other warriors looking at her, "What?" Brokenpaw said, obviously angry, the cats looked away instantly.

-Ask Brokenpaw about the defense 

-Go calm Brokenpaw down

-Talk to Berrypaw about what had just happened

Falcon nodded towards you, to show her appreciation, "Hi, Drizzlepaw," Brokenpaw began "We were just talking about-" she cut off as Riverstar called a clan meeting, "Cats of RiverClan, it's Falcon's return!" Falcon's return? you were still confused on what that meant, but some cats started mumbling in excitement, "Falcon, please step forward." Falcon trotted to the front of the crowd, with confidence, "Falcon, will you do us the honor of joining our clan?" Riverstar asked, all cats listened for Falcon's reply, as if they wanted her to say yes, "Riverstar…" Falcon began "It would be an honor to join your clan.." the cats started getting exited "Except I can't, I'm leaving at sun-high," all cats began muttering in disappointment "Alright... it's not my right to force you, may StarClan light your path," Riverstar said "Then this meeting is dismissed," Riverstar padded to her den, leaving the other cats to do whatever, "I can't believe Falcon said 'No'!" you heard a brght-colored she-cat gossip to a dark-gray and black colored she-cat, "I know right! Who would turn down the offer to join a clan? I sure wouldn't!" the dark gray and black she-cat said, taking you by surprise, Brokenpaw defended Falcon: "Well maybe you wouldn't, but she isn't you! So leave her alone!" "Do you know who we are?" the light-colored cat asked, "Yeah, I know who both of you are," Brokenpaw retorted she pointed her tail to the dark she-cat "Your Shadowmist," the dark she-cat-Shadowmist looked surprised, "And your Sunpelt," now both she-cats looked surprised, "So watch who you talking to next time. 'Warriors,'" Brokenpaw said under her breath, Brokenpaw saw some other warriors looking at her, "What?" Brokenpaw said, obviously angry, the cats looked away instantly.

-Go calm Brokenpaw down

-Talk to Berrypaw about what had just happened

(Sorry it's so long)

25 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

“Wow Broken! Great Comeback!” She said.

7 hours ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“Wow Broken! Great Comeback!” She said.

"Thanks." she said flatly, trying to calm down, Falcon came over to you, "Thanks for defending me, Brokenpaw," Falcon thanked Brokenaw, Brokenpaw nodded, as in saying 'Your welcome!', Rainstorm can over to you, "Drizzlepaw, Mistyfoot needs you." "Okay," you reply

-Go straight to Mistyfoot

-Ask Rainstorm why Mistyfoot needs you

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Thanks." she said flatly, trying to calm down, Falcon came over to you, "Thanks for defending me, Brokenpaw," Falcon thanked Brokenaw, Brokenpaw nodded, as in saying 'Your welcome!', Rainstorm can over to you, "Drizzlepaw, Mistyfoot needs you." "Okay," you reply

-Go straight to Mistyfoot

She walked to Mistyfoot

33 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Mistyfoot noticed you as you approach, "Drizzlepaw! I wanted to ask you... where did you find Falcon?"

-Tell the truth

“In A Bush, why?”

“In A Bush, why?”

"Because-...Just because.." Mistyfoot replied awkwardly as Mosspelt walked up to you: "Drizzlepaw, it's time to go over what you've learned," "Okay!" you reply, barley able to keep your excitement contained, -After training- "Tomorrow you become a warrior, be ready for anything." Mosspelt warned

-Ask what she's talking about

-Ask when she became so serious 

-Talk to Brokenpaw

-Talk to Berrypaw

5 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Because-...Just because.." Mistyfoot replied awkwardly as Mosspelt walked up to you: "Drizzlepaw, it's time to go over what you've learned," "Okay!" you reply, barley able to keep your excitement contained, -After training- "Tomorrow you become a warrior, be ready for anything." Mosspelt warned

-Ask what she's talking about

-Ask when she became so serious

“Huh? When did you become so serious?”

8 minutes ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

“Huh? When did you become so serious?”

"Since Falcon entered the clan." Mosspelt said, almost angry, you saw a cat leaving the territory, you thought it to be Falcon, she said she was leaving at sun-high, and it was sun-high. "Let's get back to camp," Mosspelt said, sounding like she calmed down a little, you reached camp

-Talk to Berrypaw

-Talk to Brokenpaw

-Go to your den and rest/sleep

5 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Since Falcon entered the clan." Mosspelt said, almost angry, you saw a cat leaving the territory, you thought it to be Falcon, she said she was leaving at sun-high, and it was sun-high. "Let's get back to camp," Mosspelt said, sounding like she calmed down a little, you reached camp

-Go to your den and rest/sleep

She walked to the Apprentice den and flopped onto her nest.

She walked to the Apprentice den and flopped onto her nest.

"Night, Drizzlepaw.." Berrypaw said sleepily -The next morning- "Drizzlepaw! Drizzlepaw, wake up! our warrior ceremony is today!" you hear Berrypaw say, wide awake and excided

-Get up quickly

-Get up slowly

-Go tell Brokenpaw

-Talk to Mosspelt

-Or do your own thing(Basically saying what your doing)

51 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Night, Drizzlepaw.." Berrypaw said sleepily -The next morning- "Drizzlepaw! Drizzlepaw, wake up! our warrior ceremony is today!" you hear Berrypaw say, wide awake and excided

-Get up quickly

-Go tell Brokenpaw

-Talk to Mosspelt

She got up swiftly and raced out of the den, going to BrokenPaw first and Telling her and then going over to MossPelt.

”is it hard being a warrior?” She asked.

16 hours ago, Spooky パンケーキ said:

She got up swiftly and raced out of the den, going to BrokenPaw first and Telling her and then going over to MossPelt.

”is it hard being a warrior?” She asked.

"Sometimes... but you'll get the hang of it," Mosspelt said, "You have your ceremony at sun-high so you have some time left to train a litte, get something to eat, (etc.)"

-Get something to eat

-Train a little

-Other(You get to say what you are/want to do)