Stray Fawn Community

Warrior Cats Story

Just now, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

With the boys on your heels, you ran after Brokenspirit -At sundown- "We should rest here, and continue on tomorrow.." Brokenspirit said, finally stopping in a field full of flowers

-TYO

She nodded and placed down the kit and laid down.

Just now, パンケーキ said:

She nodded and placed down the kit and laid down.

The kit bounded away from you and laid down next to Brokenspirit, it was strange... Brokenspirit and the kit seemed to know more about each other than anyone knows about them, Brokenspirit curled herself around the kit, as if something's going to jump out at any moment and harm the kit, the boys laid a little bit away from you.

-The next day- 

Brokenspirit, the kit, and the boys were already up, Brokenspirit was playing with the kit, Mousefur was watching them, and Nightpelt was grooming himself two mouse-lengths away

-TYO

The kit bounded away from you and laid down next to Brokenspirit, it was strange... Brokenspirit and the kit seemed to know more about each other than anyone knows about them, Brokenspirit curled herself around the kit, as if something's going to jump out at any moment and harm the kit, the boys laid a little bit away from you.

-The next day- 

Brokenspirit, the kit, and the boys were already up, Brokenspirit was playing with the kit, Mousefur was watching them, and Nightpelt was grooming himself two mouse-lengths away

-TYO

She rolled over onto her Back and stared at the sky.

Just now, パンケーキ said:

She rolled over onto her Back and stared at the sky.

You see different shapes in the clouds, "It's time to go!" Brokenspirit called, she took the kit in her jaws and started the opposite way of the clans, and the lake, Mousefur followed her, Nightpelt was waiting for you

-TYO

You see different shapes in the clouds, "It's time to go!" Brokenspirit called, she took the kit in her jaws and started the opposite way of the clans, and the lake, Mousefur followed her, Nightpelt was waiting for you

-TYO

She got up and smiled at NightPelt.

1 minute ago, パンケーキ said:

She got up and smiled at NightPelt.

He smiled back, awkwardly; "C'mon!" Mousefur called back, you and Nightpelt ran to catch up -At sun-high- you could see small roofs in the distance, "We're almost there!" Brokenspirit exclaimed after putting the kit down, "Great!" Mousefur was the first to reply, "So who want's to rest before we go on?" Brokenspirit asked

-TYO

4 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

He smiled back, awkwardly; "C'mon!" Mousefur called back, you and Nightpelt ran to catch up -At sun-high- you could see small roofs in the distance, "We're almost there!" Brokenspirit exclaimed after putting the kit down, "Great!" Mousefur was the first to reply, "So who want's to rest before we go on?" Brokenspirit asked

-TYO

“I’m fine.”

3 minutes ago, パンケーキ said:

“I’m fine.”

The boys didn't need to rest either, "Then let's go!" Brokenspirit took the kit in her jaws and ran for the roofs, you, Mousefur, and Nightpelt on her tail, as you got closer to the roofs, you see them beginning to get bigger and taller, almost dizzying to look at, you reached the outskirts of the place, where Brokenspirit stopped: "Well my friends...Welcome to the city." she said when she  sat the kit down, she almost sounded happy

-TYO

The boys didn't need to rest either, "Then let's go!" Brokenspirit took the kit in her jaws and ran for the roofs, you, Mousefur, and Nightpelt on her tail, as you got closer to the roofs, you see them beginning to get bigger and taller, almost dizzying to look at, you reached the outskirts of the place, where Brokenspirit stopped: "Well my friends...Welcome to the city." she said when she  sat the kit down, she almost sounded happy

-TYO

“C..Ity?”

3 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Mhm! It's where I grew up!-" she cut off for a second, "Well...maybe I didn't grow up here... but I sure was born here!" she said, correcting herself

-TYO

“Oh! Cool!”

20 hours ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

The kit rubbed against Brokenspirit's leg, "I know, I know..." Brokenspirit obviously knew what It meant, she entered the...city and began trotting somewhere... "If you want to stay with me, then c'mon!" The kit was already with her

-TYO

She followed Brokenspirit.

On 11/3/2020 at 10:39 AM, Pancrack said:

She followed Brokenspirit.

((Sorry!))

Brokenspirit lead you to a part where there was a bunch of places to shelter; there was something brown; but unmoving, "These are the boxes, it's where we sleep-" she cut off as someone called her name: "Brokenkit!" they said; it sounded like a she-cat, "Hershey!" Brokenspirit ran for a dog, "Brokenspirit watch out!" Mousefur said; Nightpelt had worry in his eyes to, but not as much as Mousefur

-TYO

On 11/4/2020 at 12:29 PM, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

((Sorry!))

Brokenspirit lead you to a part where there was a bunch of places to shelter; there was something brown; but unmoving, "These are the boxes, it's where we sleep-" she cut off as someone called her name: "Brokenkit!" they said; it sounded like a she-cat, "Hershey!" Brokenspirit ran for a dog, "Brokenspirit watch out!" Mousefur said; Nightpelt had worry in his eyes to, but not as much as Mousefur

-TYO

She Puffed up and Jumped away from the dog.

2 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

The dog was a dark brown, with green eyes, she was small, but a little bigger than you; "Also, Hershey, I go by 'Brokenspirit' now.." the dog replied: "Cool! I could get used to that!"

She watched them.

1 minute ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

"Oh! And the cats behind me," she pointed at you with her tail: "Drizzleclaw," she pointed at Nightpelt: "Nightpelt, and finally Mousefur!" she said Mousefur's name a little more cheerfully than yours and Nightpelt's,

-TYO

She waved with her tail, smiling.

5 minutes ago, W-C-A19RanSSdom87F-P-C said:

Hershey asked: "I assume you're going to the cat boxes?" "Mhm!" Brokenspirit replied to her; but she didn't introduce the kit...

-TYO

She Went over to the kit and Brokenspirit.